9 Ways You Know Your Roommates Have Become Your Girlfriends, And Thank God For That

"Can I borrow that?"

203
niceday.88 • Instagram

We have officially been living in our new apartment for a few weeks now and have slowly started settling in and making the place a home for ourselves.

It's definitely taken some time to get used to not living on-campus anymore but life is better this way. And I seriously have the best roommates in the world. They make life so much more interesting and fun. Without even trying, we're started to make our own little rituals, nighttime activities, and kitchen adventures.

We've become not just roommates but really good girlfriends who care for one another. And so here are some gifs that pretty much sum up our time living together.

1. Our reactions after watching the latest Handmaid Tale's episode.

2. Cooking or cleaning, the kitchen is our dance floor.

3. Being furniture-less we spend a lot of moments bonding on the floor.

4. UNO is life in our household.

5. "We don't know what our utility bill will be next month, so let's turn off the AC!"

6. "I'm hungry...who wants to order takeout?"

7. Just got home and realizes the fridge is empty but is too lazy to go down the road and buy some more.

8. "Can I borrow this, I just ran out?"

9. Walmart runs