13 Times Tequila Was The Answer, But It Made You Forget The Question

but let's face it, tequila is *always* the answer

612
YouTube

There's a wise old saying, One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor. We all know it, it's ingrained in our memories. Yet, we still continue to drink it.

It's amazing because there's a difference between vodka drunk (you may get a little sassy), beer drunk (you're too bloated to do anything), wine drunk (someone is absolutely going to cry) and tequila drunk (you whip out dance moves you didn't even know were possible)

If you have the willpower to say no to tequila, you are the strongest being. Some people don't have this superpower. So, for the rest of us, tequila is like our kryptonite.

It's the solution to our problems, and the creation of many more.

That being said, here are 13 times you thought tequila was the answer, but made you forget the question.

1. That time you totally aced that test

Every victory, even the small ones, deserve a celebration.

2. That time you totally bombed that test

It eases the pain because the hangover you're about to have is gonna be 10x worse than anything you're feeling right now.

3. Girls night out

If we all found a night we're all free, you bet we're gonna make it as wild as possible.

4. After a breakup

People are going to warn you against this, and probably for good reason, but you'll have to learn this lesson on your own. Plus tomorrow your head will hurt way more than your broken hurt....balance???

5. It's good for you????

Besides making you feel good, there are studies that show it helps lower blood sugar, aids in weight loss, lowers cholesterol, shall I continue or is that reason enough???

6. Margarita Specials

They're a hard thing to turn down, so when there's a deal on them it's like an excuse to drink them - not that you needed one but it helps that this time it's totally justified.

7. Cinco De Mayo

Just another justification for something you were probably going to do anyway.

8. When that random guy offered to buy you a shot

You suggested tequila because you wanted him to get his money's worth. (and now you're trying to find the perfect opportunity to run away)

9. You're on vacation

What's better than being on a beach with a margarita in your hand? I can't think of anything.....?

10. It's Friday

and it took a long time to get here so you need something to take the edge off.

11. It's Saturday

you're having slight withdrawals so it's the right thing to do

12. When you have to catch up

So you were late to the party and everyone else is on ANOTHER LEVEL. A simple math equation, a shot of tequila for every half hour you missed and you'll forget you were even 2 hours late.

13. Because you want to

helllloooooo.....why wouldn't you want to drink tequila? Ignore the ones telling you tequila is dangerous. If you want it and you love it, drink it

As if you needed one reason, there's thirteen, use one