The 11 Signs You Are Going Through College Football Season Withdrawal
Football

11 Signs You're Already Going Through College Football Season Withdrawal

What do you mean it is "uncleanly" to wear my lucky jersey every Saturday?

1190
Amanda Topolski

College life is split into two parts — football season and the other seven months. However, the other seven months are often spent reminiscing the past football season and dreaming about the next one. As someone who goes to a major football school (roll tide), I can attest to this. If you have any of these signs, you may be going through college football season withdrawals.

1. You wake up early on a Saturday despite no tailgates and no football games.

2. You Google the game time for this Saturday, much to no avail. 

3. You buy chips and dip for a watch party that is seven months too early. 

4. You have the first game of the next season starred on your calendar.

5. You still wear your football gear every day. 

College Football Happy Dance GIF by SEC Network - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

6. You secretly cry a little bit when you see a football player walking around the campus.

https://giphy.com/gifs/espncfb-3oz8xsfcweYIGZJqH6

Discover & share this ESPN College Football GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

7. You tell anyone who will listen to you all about your team.

https://giphy.com/gifs/alabama-football-bama-LgnU18zaoPaik

8. You have a hot pretzel and a Diet Coke for snack just to reminisce the stadium vibes. 

9.  You decorate your backpack with all of your old game day pins. 

10. Your YouTube history is full of replays from you favorite games.

11. You have tried watching the NFL, but it makes you more sad.