Top 10 People You See On College Football Game Day

10 Types Of People You Will See On College Football Game Day

If you have ever attended a college football game, then you know that all 10 of these people will inevitably be there every single time.

233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzEmUfmm82k

Those of us who love football, especially those of us who live in the south, wait all year long for football season like everyone else waits for Christmas. There are different reasons that football game days are special; the competition, the exciting atmosphere, and of course, the people. Either you have witnessed the people of college football, or you are one of these people. Either way, these are the individuals that all of us look forward to seeing in order to make football game day complete.

1. The alumni

/

2. The sorority girl(s)

pin.it

3. The loud frat boy(s)

i.pinimg.com

4. The football mom

https://newsok.com/article/5523716/osu-football-kicker-ben-grogan-becomes-cowboys-all-time-career-scorer

5. The drunk

phuck-off-phillies

6. That person who has no idea what is happening

https://totalfratmove.com/diary-of-a-clueless-girlfriend-at-a-college-football-game/

8. The group of freshman

https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/2013/09/3-recruiting-lessons-from-college-football

9. That one person who is sitting on the wrong side of the stadium just asking for a fight

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/49ers-vikings-fan-fight-nfl-culture-attendance-decline-experience/pe0zsve3mcoq1dng707cdmcyn

10. The guys who paint their whole body with school colors a.k.a. the life of the party

http://pac12pluspool.blogspot.com/2012/11/