To My Best Friend...

To My Best Friend...

...my roommate, my college bestie, my future bridesmaid, my other half.

719
To My Best Friend...
Ravyn Dallaire

I often wonder what I have done to deserve your friendship, kindness, and loving heart. You have taught me what a true friend is. So this is to you.

I think you deserve the entire world. I actually think you deserve much more than you give yourself credit for. You do not always see how truly amazing you are and you do not understand how perfect you are. Sometimes I feel like I do not deserve to be your best friend because of how utterly genuine you are. But I never question God’s plans and the blessings He has given me, and you are a blessing.

I know we may have only become friends towards the beginning of the school year, but I could never imagine this past year without you. You have been here for my late night conversations, the days where I feel like no one understands, and the times I want to scream about boys. You have been there to cry with me, laugh with me, and make awful punny jokes.

You have allowed me to be me. You have gotten to know me to my very core and never doubted me as a person. Not many people always see the true Kenzie but you have. In fact you have helped me prosper and grow into a person I am proud to be. You are the type of friend who would go to war for me. Trying to put into words how thankful I am for you is so challenging because words just will not do it justice. You have one of the most genuine souls and kindest hearts. You believe in me, trust me, and love me.

That is what makes you beautiful, that you change people, you don’t let people change you.

Most of all, I am thankful that you are just as weird, hungry (lol), motivated, independent, caring, and awkward as me.

The reason for me writing this is to thank you, but more importantly help you realize how truly special and important you are. I know when you read this you will shake your head and probably be a little mad at me for writing this, but above all I just want you to know that I am thankful for you.

Xoxo,

Kenz