What Is Clinton hiding? A secret that you may not know.

Media percenption

12
Flickr

The 2016 presidential election is fundamentally different from any other election in our nation’s history. Americans are consistently updated and exposed to media at all hours of the day. One small hiccup of a candidate is broadcasted to a majority of the country in a matter of seconds. The media can twist an event to make Americans look at a topic differently. Firstly Hillary Clinton’s health was toggled as a conspiracy theory between the alt right and ultra conservatives. Now Hillary’s health is becoming more of a true talking point, as she was just diagnosed with pneumonia. The media has to decide how they want to respond to a very sensitive topic, as portraying Clinton is a bad light could be detrimental to her campaign.

Clinton Health concerns began with her questions regarding her Press conferences. Mr. Trump pointed out that Hillary has not had a press conference in 269 days nearing the end of August. In contrast during 2016, Mr. Trump has held 16. Responding to critics Hillary proceeded to have one on a plane trip. The press conference was kept very short because the democratic nominee began to have the reoccurring cough. This is a routine scenario as Hillary’s coughing has also been a major talking point onto concerns about her health. The plane incident is one out of much seemingly endless chain of coughs. In early September she started a rally coughing. After the coughing stopped Hillary thought quickly. She quotes “Every Time I Think about Trump I Get Allergic.”

The final and most distressing aspect of Hillary’s health worries came from an uncontrolled head nod. The quasi seizure happened in July during questions from the media. The reporter who was asking the questions was clearly drawn back the situation as shock stained her face. In 2012 Hillary was reported fainting and having a blood clot in her brain. In over half the cases this can lead to neurological issues. If this holds true, Hillary will have difficulty with stress induced environments. Another instance of the stress induced environment was Hillary yelling at a Bernie supporter back in march. The supporter asked about Hillary’s funders including fossil fuel companies. Hillary yells at the supporter telling her she is sick of the Sanders campaign telling lies about her.

The media decided to take all this information and classify it underneath the ‘health conspiracy’ folder. Clinton is reported saying “Conspiracy theories about my health are none of your concern.” The truth is, they are not just the reporters concern but all of America’s concern. On 9/11 the last domino fell as Hillary is seen leaving the 9/11 memorial early due to overheating. This is despite the fact the temperature was only 79 degrees. Hillary is then recorded falling as she gets into her van. CNN tries to twist the story by saying, Hillary tripped as she got into the van. But as the video shows, even with the two guards holding her up she falls. It was clear this was not a trip. Hillary’s health will haunt her for the rest of her campaign. Pneumonia, a monetary illness, is not the end all to all of her health problems. The media can try and cover this up as best as they can, but the more the public sees these problems surface the harder it will become.