Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump

Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump

TRIGGER WARNING: This article contains facts, evidence and the truth about presidential candidate Donald Trump and why you should vote for him.

47
Why I'm Voting For Donald Trump
Eagle News
“I can never apologize for the truth. I don’t mind apologizing for things. But I can’t apologize for the truth.” --Donald Trump

I embarked on the Odyssey Online as a writer knowing full well that the vast majority of its content caters to the tastes of the left-leaning, college educated, 20-something-ish, social-justice-advocate type reader. As a radical anti-feminist, racial realist and proponent of free market anarchy, I wanted to challenge this status quo with a conservative counter culture. I knew my content would be shunned, or outright attacked, but I’ve never been satisfied preaching to the choir.

That said, I’m coming out of the conservative closet. It’s a day before the election, and I’m finally saying it -- I’m going to vote for Donald Trump.

According to a join study conducted by UMass Lowell and Odyssey: “By a 3-1 margin, Millennials who are likely voters prefer Democrat Hillary Clinton to Republican Donald Trump ... 66 percent to 22 percent with 12 percent undecided."

Today, I will change that. Here are all the reasons why you should put on your big-girl panties and vote for Trump:

Donald Trump was pro-gay before Clinton ever was.

Ultimately, the reasons why Millennials are horrified of Donald Trump have less to do with his policies, and far more to do with the character that the mainstream media portrays, where Trump appears to be the rising Anti-Christ against all that is sexually diverse and multi-cultural. This can’t be further from the truth.

Milo Yiannapoulos, editor of the British magazine Breitbart, is gay and an outspoken supporter for Trump. Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal, has faced heated hatred from the Left after announcing that he was proud to be both gay and a Republican supporter of Trump.

These LGBT conservatives are concerned with the Regressive Left's plans to import Muslim immigrants. While Christianity certainly poses a problem to sexual minorities, Islam has a far worse and deadlier track record with homosexuals. The worst a Christian will do is refuse to bake a gay couple's cake, or protest at a gay wedding. Muslims would prefer to throw gays off of rooftops. The Pink Pistols are a gay gun rights organization in the United States with the motto “Pick on someone your own caliber.”

Trump was for gay marriage before Clinton ever was. He has been far more accepting of sexual minorities than anyone else in the Republican party. After the marriage of Elton John and David Furnish in 2005, Trump, who knew them for years, expressed his approval on his blog:

“I'm very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other."

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton’s views on gay marriage have evolved only because of political expediency. Decades ago, Clinton was openly opposed to gay marriage, but when the LGBT rights movement was turning from a fringe movement to being accepted mainstream, she simply hopped on board the winning side of history. A political instinct, not a true change of heart.

By the way, Trump did not mock a disabled reporter.

A third party vote is a wasted vote.

Many of the Millennial voters formerly in the cult of Bernie Sanders are now casting a third party vote. I was considering briefly a vote for Gary Johnson, until it was clear that he isn’t actually a Libertarian and is even worse on issues than either Trump or Clinton.

Jill Stein is the same economic totalitarian as Bernie Sanders, but not to worry: she has a mere 2% approval rating in the polls. Stein has also consistently shown preference for Trump over Clinton, even though she is critical of both candidates -- as am I.

“Trump says very scary things—deporting immigrants, massive militarism and, you know, ignoring the climate ... Well, Hillary, unfortunately, has a track record for doing all of those things," she said in an interview with Democracy now.

By the way, it’s illegal immigrants Trump wishes to deport. Another misrepresentation of his views.

Don’t take it from me -- take it from Sanders himself, who discouraged protest votes in a recent public statement. “I think if you’re voting for somebody else in the sense of not supporting Clinton because she doesn’t live up to all of your specifications or all of your ideas, I think, in a sense, it is a vote for Trump.”

Many Millennials are intelligent and informed enough to realize that Clinton is, among all the choices of the Democrats, the worst. Yet Millennials remain notoriously liberal and will align themselves with her no matter what. “Millennial voters’ preferences are influenced by party identification. Millennials are identifying as Democrats by a nearly 3-to-1 margin.”

No, Trump is not like Hitler. But Clinton sure is.The Democratic Party has far more in common with big government, economically totalitarian policies of the Nazi Regime than do conservatives or the Republican party.

Clinton wishes to abolish the Second Amendment. The Nazis prohibited citizens from owning guns, especially Jews, while the Nazis themselves remained armed.

Hitler imposed massive taxes on Jewish wealth, which is precisely what Hillary plans to do.

The Nazis were also supporters of YUGE public works programs. Remind you of anyone on the ballot?

Hitler was an outspoken advocate of abortion. “It could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible,” the Fuherer once said. So is Clinton. Feminism itself draws many origins from the eugenics theories of the Nazis. So if you’re going to draw comparisons between anyone on the ballot and Hitler, you should be a little more accurate.

Don’t get me wrong -- if Ron Paul were running for president, he would be my choice hands down over Trump. But Trump is the closest candidate to the ideals of the free market and the sheer opposite of socialism.

The mainstream media is in collusion with Clinton, Trump is the underdog.

96 percent of journalists donated to the Democratic party. Clearly, there is a tightly knit conspiracy that the elites do not want have disrupted. Trump is our only chance of “draining the swamp” in Washington D.C. Only 6 percent of the American people even trust the mainstream media any longer.

Donna Brazile, CNN contributor and (at the time) DNC Vice Chair, was caught filtering a question for an upcoming presidential town hall to Clinton’s campaign. And yet nobody in the mainstream media was outspoken at all about a rigging that could have deposed the Clintons on the spot from the presidential race.

All the media can do is continue to cover Trump’s alleged sexual assaults against women. Joe Concha at The Hill demonstrates this with data:

“In viewing recordings by The Hill of each major network’s evening newscasts, which are watched by an average total of 22 million to 24 million people nightly, the newest batch of WikiLeaks revelations was covered for a combined 57 seconds out of 66 minutes of total air time on ABC, NBC and CBS.

“Those leaked emails include derogatory comments about Catholics by senior Clinton campaign officials and more disturbing examples of collusion between the media and her campaign It’s newsworthy stuff) —

“On the other hand, allegations from four women of unwanted sexual advances
by Trump were covered a combined 23 minutes.

“Add it all up, and one presidential candidate’s negative news of the day was somehow covered more than 23 times more than another candidate’s negative news of the day.”

Clinton is a warhawk, Trump is the candidate of peace.

For those readers who are supporting Stein, she also seems to agree. In an Oct. 12 interview with C-SPAN:

“... It’s Clinton who wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone. We have 2,000 nuclear missiles on hair trigger alert, and Michael Gorbatjov, the former premier of the Soviet Union, is saying we are closer to nuclear war than we have ever been. Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria. I sure won’t sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton is elected ... On the issue war and weasel weapons, it is actually Hillary’s policies, which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia. He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the root that we need to follow, not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.”

Trump believes that the US cannot afford to be the world’s police, and he plans to have NATO allies pay. He plans to continue supporting NATO, but emphasizes that “it’s not us against Russia.” His Post-Cold War strategy is to switch from being a chess player to a dealmaker, and boy, can that man strike a bargain!

Under a Trump presidency, we will no longer take sides with Israel -- something I think Liberals should be excited about. He is even going to try to negotiate a deal between the Israelis and the Palestinians. Instead of deploying ground troops or airstrikes against ISIS, Trump plans to have Russia and Syria defeat them for us. Russia wants to beat them as badly as America does. He also plans to have Germany defend Ukraine.

Trump is opposed to even training and arming rebels that America does not know or control. He will end the flow of money and aid to countries that are our enemies.

If Trump is president, I‘m confident that America‘s long era of pointless, bloody wars is finally going to come to and end. Our troops could finally come home! “Persuasion, not power, is diplomacy at its best,” said Trump on his website. (http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm)

Clinton is a pathological liar, Trump is honest though blunt.

Julian Assange is leading the vanguard in the WikiLeaks dumps that are exposing Clinton’s corruption. “Assange, who is not necessarily pro-Trump, has stated that if any controversial Trump material is found, it will be published. However, everything controversial they have has already been said by Trump himself, according to Assange.”

The most controversial piece of information we have on Donald Trump amounts to his tax returns (oh no!) and “grab ‘em by the pussy.”

Clinton even lied about her daughter, said that she was running around the World Trade Center the day that the towers came down. She lied about being exposed to “sniper fire” in order to appear to have experience in a war zone. She failed the D.D. Bar Exam. Oh yeah, and the White Water Scandal. Among many, many other lies ...

Clinton is a psychopath, Trump is sane.

Trump has been accused of having the temperament of a 5-year-old. What Liberals mistake for a temper, I see as long-needed assertiveness. Trump doesn’t sit down and take it. He doesn’t let debate moderators get away with cutting him short of time. He calls them out when they corner him with “gotcha” questions.

Meanwhile, Clinton lost her temper at a Greenpeace activist after she was asked if she would continue receiving large sums of fossil fuel money. “I am so sick of the Sanders campaign lying about me,” she said angrily, shouting and pointing.

According to an article by the Washington Times, a member of the secret service, Ronald Kessler, reports that he once said “good morning” to Clinton, to which she promptly replied: “F--- off.”

“When in public, Hillary smiles and acts graciously,” Mr. Kessler wrote. “As soon as the cameras are gone, her angry personality, nastiness, and imperiousness become evident. … Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

David Brooks, a columnist at the New York Times, wrote last year: “In normal times, [Mrs. Clinton] comes across as a warm, thoughtful, pragmatic and highly intelligent person. But she has been extremely quick to go into battle mode. When she is in that mode, the descriptions from people who know her are pretty much the same, crisis after crisis: hunkered down, steely, scornful and secretive.”

Clinton is a Washington “insider,” Trump is the true Outsider.

The fact that Clinton has more experience than Trump as a politician seems to give her a lead among Millennials. I’m voting for Trump because he has no political experience.

Clinton has a 30-year record of scandals and crimes. It’s a wonder she is running for president.

Trump, besides his tax returns, has a clean slate. He is a businessman. He is not a politician. Politicians are masters in the art of persuasion and self-promotion. Most of the efforts of a politician are spent maintaining their own popularity.

Oh, running a country is different than running a company, you say? That’s because the government shouldn’t be responsible for most of the services it has assumed to provide -- inefficiently and expensively, at that. The 13th Amendment, which brought us the lovely income tax, was not ratified until February 1913. I wonder how the country paid for roads, hospitals, fire and police departments without the government?

Trump’s campaign was almost entirely self-funded for the first half of his race. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton is the iconic corrupt corporate candidate. She has even taken donations from foreign countries, five of which are impressive violators of human rights.

Of the five living former presidents today, all of them support Hillary Clinton and claim that Trump is unprepared. Yes, even the Bushes who liberals blame for our economic crises, support Clinton. Isn’t that a sign that the establishment is in a power collusion? For that very reason, I support Trump. He’s not prepared to ruin the economy, unlike every president has since the second World War.

Donald Trump is not racist. Clinton is.

Nothing he has said is racist. He has told the politically incorrect truth about the dire circumstances of America. There are illegal immigrants flooding the country. They are taking advantage of the services paid for by the tax dollars of citizens. They are driving down wages.

Here is an example of a quote that the mainstream media has deemed “racist”:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Within the context of the sentence, one could actually transcribe the word “they’re” as “their”:

“... The’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime, their rapists ...”

... and that, suddenly, is identifying rapists merely as a subset of the illegal immigrants, rather than stereotyping all of them. And even if that’s not what Trump meant, the public is intelligent enough to see past a clumsily worded generalization. According to Breitbart:

“Of 78,022 primary offense cases in fiscal year 2013, 38.6 percent were illegal immigrant offenders. The majority of their cases (76 percent) were immigration related. Of total primary offenses, 17.6 percent of drug trafficking offenses and 3.8 percent of sex abuse were illegal immigrants. Of the 862 alien sex offenders deported by the Texas-based offices, about 27 percent were convicted of sex offenses against children.”

The few statistics that we do have about these cases actually support Trump’s point.

Meanwhile, Clinton is recorded as having referred to young black youths as “super-predators.” In 2005, she said “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.” As a Senator, she supported construction of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico. Strange how Trump’s advocacy of a wall brands him a racist, yet the public has no idea (indeed, doesn’t care) that Clinton had the idea first.

Hillary Clinton wants to dissolve America, Trump wants to conserve it.

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders,” said Clinton, in a closed-door meeting with a foreign bank.

During the third debate, Clinton tried to pivot away from this point by saying she was referring to energy. Read the email yourself. Energy was only one aspect of her open-borders policy.

Hillary Clinton also intends to increase the rate of Syrian and Middle East refugees coming into the country by 500 percent.

Are you confused why an anarchist would argue for strengthened borders? Dismantle the welfare state and abolish taxation, privatize all public services, and then we can open up our borders. Otherwise, we are not creating a stateless society, but one of economic parasitism and oppression.

In my view, Donald Trump will finally put an end to politics. As an anarchist, I no longer see aligning myself with Trump as “taking a side.” In a society driven by the free market, there will be no more sides.

“I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.”
-- Ayn Rand

More reading:
http://www.untruthaboutdonaldtrump.com/

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/why-im-college-st...