The Zodiac Signs As Starbucks Christmas Coffee Flavors

Don't worry, Gemini, your flavor is not as problematic as everyone makes you out to be.

310

Every year, Starbucks brings out a plethora of new flavors just in time for the Christmas season. Many people argue that flavors, in general when correlating to food, have different personalities. What better than to give your zodiac sign a drink for you to enjoy?

WARNING: Some are not sold in the United States.

Aries: Chestnut Praline Latte

A down-to-earth nutty flavor allows for your quiet side to sneak through. However, you have enough gusto with your espresso for your big personality. You're very grounded, but can throw some punches when someone questions your integrity. Indulge in this creamy drink to feel unstoppable.

Taurus: Gingerbread Latte

A strong flavor that speaks true to your nature, the Gingerbread Latte is all that you need. Mixing well with cream and a dash of nutmeg, you'll sure find the Christmas spirit in this beverage.

Gemini: Eggnog Latte

The most controversial sign, there's no drink more perfect to fit you than the Eggnog Latte. One that is heavily debated, whether its good or bad, is much like yourself. However, we all know that you have honest intentions. With a dash of nutmeg to go around, there's no questioning that its good and warm like your soul.

Cancer: Toasted White Mocha

A rich drink filled that will enrich your soul. You're very in touch with your feelings and this drink will help you feel merry and bright. White chocolate and caramel will sooth you in your most stressful moments.

Leo: Peppermint Mocha

A bold flavor, peppermint and chocolate is an acquired taste. Your confidence sometimes doesn't sit well with others, much like the flavor mix of this drink. But, don't let that deter you. You are a gem and a powerful person.

Virgo: Caramel Brûlée Latte

Velvety and full of intent, as you very well are, this latte is masterful and complex. You pay a lot of attention to detail, and you have a powerful purpose. This drink definitely shows that off.

Libra: Hazelnut Mocha

This frozen drink is full of attitude with its bold, bittersweet chocolate. You've got sass and uniqueness too, and you may be a little nutty. With a drink that's crazy enough to be drank frozen in the winter... It has to show off your crazy side too.

Scorpio: Christmas Brûlée Latte

Sadly, while this drink is only served in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, it still has as much bold and brashness as you do, Scorpio. A shame that you may not get to drink it, but know that with a wonderful mix of eggnog and creme brûlée sauce, it sure packs a punch.

Sagittarius: Salted Caramel Brownie Hot Chocolate 

A big dreamer, much like this daydream of a drink. A rich balance between salty and sweet. It definitely isn't for the faint of heart, but you can handle it.

Capricorn: Flat White with Cinnamon Spice 

A drink just as sophisticated as you, the flat white is gently mixed with vanilla and espresso and a dash of cinnamon. A drink for royalty, just as you deserve.

Aquarius: Dark Cherry Mocha

Often misunderstood, you're a different breed of a creative mind. You're mysterious much like the dark cherry mocha. A drizzled, dark hot chocolate with cherry flavors are perfect to reflect your personality. Drink up, but only if you're in Latin America or the Caribbean.

Pisces: Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha

A flavor usually celebrated in cookies, the cranberry white mocha holds some of the same properties. You're a classic and should be praised as such. Let this drink heal you as you heal others.

Everyone has a signature drink, no matter the continent it's on. As long as you're a kind heart and treat everyone with kindness, you have no reason for a bad holiday season. I wish that you are able to drink your counterparts.

But, happy holidays no matter where you are, and remember to spread cheer wherever you go!