A Complete List Of Women's Gifts For Christmas

A Complete List Of Women's Gifts Ideas For Christmas

If you're looking for the perfect gift, here's a list.

1045703
Wrapped gifts on the floor

In an age where women are multi-faceted and have a wide range of interests, finding the perfect Christmas gift can sometimes feel like a challenge. But fear not - we've compiled a list of unique and thoughtful gift ideas specifically tailored to delight the women in your life. Whether she's a fashionista, a tech enthusiast, or a book lover, there's something here for every woman to make her holiday season extra special.

Looking for the #Basic list for young adult guys? Head right here.

1. Knit/Fleece Socks

Actually, any socks in general, #TBH.

opened book on person's lap with gray socks Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash

2. Makeup

Hit up Ulta, Sephora or Amazon Beauty. Highlight/contour sets are always something us gals want but can never afford. There are also a lot of great makeup gift ideas here.

3. Big Comfy Sweaters

American Eagle / H&M are great places to find these. FYI, you really can't mess up buying a girl a sweater!

woman in red knit sweater holding mug Photo by allison christine on Unsplash

4. Love Your Melon Hats

They're for a good cause and they're cute, so why not purchase one?

5. Comfy Lounging Clothes

Joggers, sweatshirts, half zips, hoodies...

smiling woman in black and white print t-shirt Photo by Christian Bolt on Unsplash

6. 5 for $25

Self-explanatory.

7. Jewelry

Alex & Ani and Pandora are always popping. Also, if you are shopping for a significant other, just listen to Bey!

woman in yellow sweater wearing gold bracelet Photo by Mike Von on Unsplash

8. Blanket Scarves

Two words. Comfy. Cute. That's like two gifts in one.

woman standing outdoor during day Photo by Marvin Meyer on Unsplash

9. Coffee Accessories

Mugs, travel mugs, and coffee itself are all important to us.

10. Bras/Bralettes

If you're shopping for a close friend, then this is something you should look into, because a girl can never have enough bras.

black lace brassiere on white table Photo by Uliana Kopanytsia on Unsplash

11. Boots/Booties

A girl can never have enough of those either -- Christmas is a great excuse for another pair!

12. Handbags/Purses

We appreciate the names: Michael, Kate, Louis...

purses on shelves Photo by Aylin Çobanoğlu on Unsplash

13. Fun Snacks and Candies

The stuff that we complain about that makes us fat is probably exactly the stuff we want.

14. College/Team Spirit Wear

You'll appreciate this gift so much when coming into college; having apparel different than the other students who raided the bookstore the first week and are all wearing the same thing.

a girl in red arizona sweatshirt holding up a sign Photo by Donald Teel on Unsplash

15. Small Room Decor and Accessories

Francesca's is great with these things like canvas quotes, wall decals and more.

16. Keychains

Yes, the typical Kylie Jenner fur ball is so basic... but we love it.

photo of gray key with rainbow heart key chain Photo by Maurice Williams on Unsplash

17. Anything Nike

Just buy it.

18. A Polaroid Camera

I mean who doesn't want one?

white and black polaroid instant camera Photo by Patrick on Unsplash

19. Bath Bombs

Don't even go anywhere but Lush to get these.

20. Candles

I don't know what it is, but chicks dig good smell. Take a visit to Bath & Body Works (I'm addicted!) and you should be set for a couple years worth of gifts!

black and white candle on wooden holder Photo by Hanna Balan on Unsplash

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.