The Basic Christmas List For College Dudes

Everything they'll want on Christmas on one #basic list.

Looking for the basic list of what to buy college girls? Head right here

1. Flannels

They look great with anything.

2. Athletic clothing

Nike, Adidas, Jordan, sweatpants, joggers, hoodies...

3. Athletic socks/crew socks

Do boys even own ankle socks???

4. Hats

Baseball, snapback or even a good beanie

5. Cologne

Whether he skipped a shower or he's really trying to impress a girl, he will thank you for this gift

6. High-quality headphones

Beats, Skull Candy, Bose...

7. Watches

I didn’t know watches were still even a thing, but I guess fashion is more important than knowing what time it is

8. Shoes

Shoes are very important to guys, it's not just a girl thing. Check out Nike, Adidas and Jordan. These are very popular athletic shoes, but guys are also into Sperrys and even Uggs

9. T-shirts

T-shirts of their favorite band/artist or athletic logos; Vineyard Vines and Patagonia, for example.

10. Windbreakers

Pac Sun and Urban Outfitters are good places to look.

11. A good speaker

Nothing a college boy loves more than blasting music in his room.

12. Boxers

Clean underwear is important and a very easy gift.

13. Lanyards

So they don’t lose their room key... or so they can just swing them around, who knows?

14. Sports/College spirit gear

Team spirit shirts are super easy to get anywhere and a guy will wear it anytime

15. Patagonia in general

16. A Belt

17. A Phone case

Life proof or dark colors.

18. Their favorite junk food

Everyone loves this let's be honest. Just look at how much Ryan Gosling appreciates junk food.

19. A fancy Water bottle

CamelBak, Contigo, Gatorade, Nalgene...

20. A wallet

To keep all the cash-money safe

21. Tickets to see their favorite sports team or artist

This can be a great date idea too if you girlfriends are looking.