8 Must-Listen Podcasts For Christian College Students
Christianity

One for each day of the week on the way to classes and one for your drives to work.

22691
podcasts
Erika Glover

For the times when you need some words of wisdom, a change in tunes on the way to class, or maybe some inspiration to get your homework done–podcasts are the way to go. If you find yourself needing to feel Jesus in ways other than Hillsong or Matt Maher, here are a few alternatives to your typical playlist.

These are all available on Spotify and most are available on their own websites!

1. "For the Love" with Jen Hatmaker Podcast

This hilarious and relatable podcast stars Best selling author and HGTV's Jen Hatmaker while she invites you to drop by and listen to her while she chats about all things love and goodness.

2. "The BadChristian Podcast"

Three goons (Matt, Toby, and Joey) are here for you while they discuss some pretty controversial topics and some personal issues that you might come across as a college student! They also use some ~mature~ language and special guests, so no doubt you'll have something in common with this podcast.

3. "Are You Real?"

This is the ultimate grace-filled podcast that tells the tale of men and women who have walked different paths to live out Christ's calling in their lives. If you're looking for real people with real hearts looking for our real God, this podcast will be perfect for some encouragement and support for your journey.

4. "The Young Life Podcast"

Most likely, you've heard of YoungLife, as a member of the college life, and who identifies as a Christian. This is a pretty rad podcast that allows you to see the way that Jesus is leading a revolutionary ministry for young faithful pioneers, just like you.

5. "Free Mustard Seeds"

Fr. Patrick Gonyeau, a priest from Detroit, works to share the word of God to individuals all over the world. He believes so strongly that there is no greater joy than that of the salvation and joy of Christ.

6. "Conversations with John + Lisa Bevere"

Throughout this podcast, John and Lisa hope to challenge and position you for the best and most successful life in Christ. If you're a forward thinker, this is a great podcast for you.

7. "On The Frontier: A Young Life Podcast"

The hope of this podcast is that your time listening to this podcast will update you with innovation, creativity, and lessons from those on the journey with you.

8. "The Jesus Calling Podcast"

The podcast that pairs to the Devotional, "Jesus Calling" reveals the stories of millions who have experienced the power of our Lord.