These Are The 5 Best Paranormal Podcasts For Thrill-Seekers

It may not be spooky season, but let's get spooky.

5948
Mobileday

I know it's February, but I am just beyond pumped for Halloween season again. However, I have recently discovered the podcast scene, and I'm in love. Podcasts are great for procrastinating your homework, boosting your mood, long travels, or putting you to sleep. But, the ultimate podcasts have to be the creepy ones I've been totally obsessing over. Thanks to recommendations from friends and personal listening experience, I have compiled the ultimate horror podcast playlist for days when you're feeling your spookiest. They're so good, it's scary.

1. "And That's Why We Drink"

This is my all-time favorite podcast in the history of the world! First of all, Em and Christine have great personalities that'll make listening to them that much better. Additionally, they add a twist of humor, love, and the world's cutest dog to alleviate very dark stories. Em tells paranormal stories, which are always fantastic, and Christine dives into true crime, which I'm also always a fan of; so you can't really go wrong with this podcast. And, no matter how dark and depressing the stories get, they will talk about their hilarious parents and lighten the whole situation - it's fantastic.

2. "The NoSleep Podcast"

This one is not for the light-hearted. I'm a horror movie fanatic and I had to pause the first episode five times to regroup. "The NoSleep Podcast" tells narrated, submitted listener stories -- some true, some not. It's definitely the scariest podcast available and it gives you a wide range of subjects. There are also 10 seasons so you will be entertained for quite a long time. But, I recommend not listening late at night -- it's a horrible idea.

3. "Real Ghost Stories Online"

Another thrilling storytime podcast experience. This is a great podcast because it's composed of listener-submitted stories, once again, but by doing that, they avoid talking about all of the same old paranormal stories. Listener-submitted stories allow people to hear new ghost tales and get a creepier view of paranormal findings they would've never have been exposed to. Also, to submit your own stories all you have to do is call their number!

4. "The Black Tapes"

This podcast is great because it combines a creative storyline and an interview-type theme! The storyline of Alex Reagan is shared as she investigates a paranormal group and gets into trouble along the way. The story is very captivating and spooky, so listeners will constantly be on edge. I definitely recommend that you listen to this podcast if you're looking for an added depth to your paranormal podcast.

5. "SCARED?"

This is a fantastic podcast, emphasizing personal stories, that seem much spookier because they are told by those who experienced them. The SCARED? podcast will have you scared, hehe. But, no, really, this podcast talks about anything from ghosts to UFOs, and I particularly enjoy it because of its realness. Also, the stories are taken from such a diverse range of communities around the world, so no one is safe...

From Your Site Articles