Podcasts Are Underrated

Podcasts Are Underrated

Podcasts are a great way to stay entertained and informed.

281
Podcasts Are Underrated
Unsplash

Are you ever at work and your co-workers are going on and on about different things they have seen/heard in the news, and you just sit there because all you do at work is listen to music through your headphones? Well if that sounds like you, then I would highly recommend trying out listening to podcasts.

First of all, there are literally hundreds of podcasts out there and there is guaranteed to be one that fits your interests. Whether those interests include crime mysteries, sports or fashion, you can find anything at all. Many of them can keep you informed on any subject matter that you choose to listen to. Bottom line is that there is going to be a podcast for you to listen to and enjoy.

Second of all, you can finally be that one person who is interacting in different conversations at work or at the gym. It will also help you out in growing your knowledge base in general. It is a great way to just be an informed citizen. If you do this then you will be able to have opinions on important things and you will understand a multitude of conversation topics. A big one of these is that famous family Thanksgiving dinner where the conversation can change very rapidly as many know and have experienced. After you start listening to podcasts you will have a vast knowledge and you can impress your family by having a solution to the family problem.

Podcasts get me through my day at work and help me when I get too bored of music because everyone knows music can get old especially when you listen to it every second of a 40 hour work week. Podcasts will never get old and there is a new one pretty much every day depending on the podcast chosen. Podcasts have vastly improved my general knowledge of everything and made me a more informed citizen.