Choose You. Celebrate You.

Choose You. Celebrate You.

it's okay to focus on yourself

1
Choose You. Celebrate You.
lovethispic

Forget about that assignment that is giving you anxiety. Forget what people think. Forget the world that is full of hate. Let all the stress that is pinned up on your shoulders fall down your arm like a river. Let your body relax and sink into your bed.

Think of your health. Take care of yourself. Eat three meals a day. Take a nap. Have "me time". Take a walk. FaceTime your family.

Think of yourself for once. Cater to your needs and not others. It's okay to put yourself first above everything else. You are not selfish for taking yourself into consideration. Don't feel guilty about choosing yourself.

Stop giving your all to someone/something that isn't giving you all of them/it. You deserve to be loved fully.

Be courageous. Tell someone you are feeling overwhelmed. Eliminate things from your life that make you feel overwhelmed. Take a break because you deserve it.

Celebrate all your accomplishes. Toast to a week of success. Focus on the good things that have happened to you because they matter the most.

You're allowed to tell someone no in any situation. You're allowed to discontinue in a conversation you don't want to be apart of. You're allowed to cry in the bathroom in the middle of the day. You're allowed to break down.

Stop.

Breathe.

Because you matter.