Chelsea Manning Does Not Deserve Military Health Benefits, Are You Serious?

Post-prison perks? No, I don't think so.

113
ABC

Chelsea "Bradley" Manning, I don't think so. Get real. What a major slap in the face to honorably discharged veterans. This is absolutely atrocious and to be frank, nauseating.

This should not even be news. This should not even be a dilemma. There should be no sympathy for you. You do not deserve any sort of praise. You are completely and utterly guilty of insubordination. You literally threw our country under the bus. Honestly, how can you sleep comfortably at night?

OK, people. I don't know about you but as an American, I sure as hell do not want my tax dollars paying for actual traitors.

Manning was once a former intelligence analyst in Iraq serving for the United States of America and willingly chose to leak more than 700,000 secret military and State Department documents, including battlefield videos to WikiLeaks. Former POTUS Barack Obama was out of his damn mind for changing your sentence during the final days of his presidency.

How is it remotely justifiable that a 35-year sentence was lowered to seven for that kind of conviction? Are you kidding me? You must be.

You were acquitted of the most serious charge for basically hand-delivering aid to the enemy.

For the love of God, let that sink in your twisted mind.

You don't get post-prison perks. This is just ludicrous. This should 100% not be permitted when proper care isn't even provided for most TRUE veterans who actually fought and stood in honor so you and I can even debate this.

Harsh? OK, as you will. Those veterans and those in uniform are the sole reason you can safely "change" your gender. Again, let that sink in. Try doing this in the Middle-East and report back to me. Do I have to explain it in more "nice" terms for you yet?

It is an insult to the honorable sacrifices that so many men and women have and continue to make for this country. Being a traitor to this great nation used to be punishable by death but because of the overly sensitive and having to be politically correct— people like you, are given a form of celebrity-like status, on top of free health care.

Yes, just continue degrading the purpose of the United States Military. I suppose surpassing all common logistics does the trick nowadays?

Seriously, what an embarrassment. You should not be applauded for trans-bravery in this particular situation. Not even one single clap or pat on the back is deserved here.

I don't care if you were born a he who believes he is a she, or vice versa because that is your choice and no one can tell you what to do but this is just downright unacceptable. Don't even try to intertwine this argument calling me a bad person for saying this— you know, the truth.

Tax payers should not have to pay for this. You did not deserve to be granted clemency then, nor do you now. You should not be an active duty solider in the United States Army; I don't care that you're going to be unpaid. That is and will remain irrelevant.

We have veterans from different decades of war homeless. We have veterans literally dying just waiting to be taken care of on the VA list. We have veterans who have come home suffering with intensive PTSD, who as a result are given the boot and denied treatment.

So who the hell are you to commit treason yet have the privilege to continue life "transitioned" or "free" because please let me know.

America, wake up. Government, get it together. Service men and women, I'm sorry. Veterans, I'm so, so sorry.

This should not be tolerated. It will not be tolerated. That public thank you to Obama caused nothing but eye rolls. That fresh air that Manning is referring to following her upcoming release on May 17th won't last. This isn't over.

To all those who serve, but more so to our veterans— we stand behind you and only you.