Going through breakups is tough, but music helps to make the time a little less painful. Singer and songwriter, Chelsea Cutler, is known for her amazing vocals and ability to perfectly capture emotions through her songs.
Whether you are a relationship veteran or this is your first breakup, here are 5 songs to get you through the tough times. Realize that breaking up is hard but it doesn't have to break you in the process.
"Is it over? Does it have to be over? ... I wanna tell you I'm sorry for the mistakes I've made"
2. "Cold Showers"
"I take cold showers to remember I'm not with you"
3. "Better Off" feat. Jeremy Zucker
"If I'm honest, maybe we're better off alone"
4. "Someone Else"
"Maybe I need another shadow in the dark, Maybe I'm lonely and I don't know what I want"
5. "Crazier Things" feat. Noah Kahan
"I'll spend my whole life Missing a part of me, part of me, Oh, I'll spend my whole life, Hoping your heart is free, heart is free"
Follow Swoon on Instagram.
- 15 Break-Up Songs To Help Heal Your Heart ›
- 33 Most Relatable Breakup Songs ›
- My Top 5 Favorite Artists That You Absolutely Need To Go Listen To ... ›
- 8 Reasons Your Spotify Playlist Wasn't Made For The Aux Cord ›
- Female Music Artists That Deserve Your Attention ›
- 5 Underrated Songs You Will Love ›
- 20 Underrated Artists That Should Be In Your Music Library ›