10 Things You Naturally Chase Away If You're Always Chasing Toxicity

If you let go of the toxic relationships, toxic friendships, etc. You will find the light and in that light you will find yourself.

If not, you will miss out on the following:

1. Happiness

Chasing toxic people will exhaust you of genuine happiness.

2. Love

With toxic people, you will never be able to experience true love. True love is patient and kind and genuine. Toxic love is detrimental and draining- everything real love isn't.

3. Opportunities

Sometimes toxicity can hold you back from bettering yourself. Such as studying or moving abroad, finding yourself, being yourself, and more.

4. Yourself

When you're wrapped up in a toxic relationship, you often lose sight of yourself- who you want to be, your dreams and aspirations, and more. It is so easy to get lost in a relationship and lose sight of yourself.

5. Family

Whether you're in a toxic relationship, toxic work or home environment, or are just generally unhappy, one major thing you can miss out on is family. It is easy to shut the ones you love the most, out as a result of a high stress, high toxic environment.

6. Self Discovery

You deserve to be selfish and being held in toxic captivity will only prevent you from discovering who you really are.

7. Being alive

Sometimes when things are too toxic, they prevent us from being alive because they suck all of the life out of us.

8. Living to your greatest potential

Toxic things and people often get in the way of you on the road to live your best life. Without these toxic things in your life, whatever they are, you have the ability to live your life how you want to, to your standards. Nobody else should matter when you're on the road to self discovery and your best life.

9. Spirituality

When toxic things have a hold on you, it's very hard to turn to whomever you believe in spiritually. It's hard because you feel trapped and locked down by toxicity that you can't even reach out to the one thing that brings you the most joy.

10. Living

When your life is consumed by toxic things and people you devote all of your energy towards that, not towards you and your needs. Ultimately, you miss out on living a life with no regrets and setbacks because you're too concerned about this person or job or college you attend that you forgot what you need to do in order to make yourself feel alive.