Build A Reality That Isn't Worth Escaping

Manifestation is your friend.

78
Tumblr

We hear it every single day, "I just want to escape my reality."

Do people really dread living their lives so much that they feel the need to "escape" it? People all around us (and, yes, I am talking to you) complain about flying far away from their lives because they are not satisfied with what they have built.

What if I told you there is a chance you would never have to state that cliche quote ever again? That worn-out saying that your life is a blessing is not false. It's simple: manifest your reality. Create a life that is never worth escaping. Do things that make you happy, be someone you love dearly, and tackle your dreams one step at a time.

Although many people do not agree, your mindset is everything. If you truly want to manifest greatness, you must clear all that blocks you from believing in your greatness. Get rid of every obstacle in your way -- everything you think is stoping you from living your life the best way you can.

Stay committed to happiness. Do things daily that make you happy, even if it is a small part of your day, DO IT, and I guarantee you it will have a massive impact on the rest of your day. When you feel it, you live it.

Make your dreams come true -- seriously. You have one life, take advantage of that and do everything that you listed in your "master plans." If you want to be a teacher, be one! If you want to be a singer, do everything in your power to be on stage, owning it! It is your future, do what you want to do, don't do anything to please others. It's your life; no one can live it better than you can.

You are one of a kind, and accepting your power and your greatness at this very moment will only manifest more greatness.

You have all the power in the world to live a great life, and the decision is up to you.

Build yourself a beautiful paradise, and live every day like you are on vacation, and I promise you: you will never want to leave.