19 Signs You’re In An Unstoppable Bromance!

True male friendship = when you’ve seen each other’s dicks.

1449

There’s nothing more touching to the heart as the strong bond between two straight guys who are just made for each other.

We’ve seen the love shared between notorious bromancers like James Franco and Seth Rogen, J.D. and Turk, Ted and Marshall, and Tom Hanks and his volleyball. Here are some telltale signs that you two have joined the ranks of these fine Bro’s.

• You bicker like an old married couple. You have a date? Well you didn’t tell me… It’s Saturday. We’re always together on Saturday.
  • You critique each other’s accomplishments on Facebook. Bro, you can only lift 130? I can lift 250, dude. It’s all about the form. ALL ABOUT THE FORM BRO!
  • In fact, you spend most of the time ragging on each other. Saw you talking to that girl the other night, bro. You get her number? You take her home Bro?
  • You Snapchat videos of yourselves in the car together. Look, we’re on our way somewhere, and we’re together! Again!
  • In said videos, you may or may not be singing together. 'Cause, baby, now we got baaad blood, You know it used to be maaad love, So take a look what you've dooone, 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood!
  • But if someone messes with one of you, you’ll always back each other up. BACK THE F*CK UP!
  • You’re not afraid to show your Bromeo affection for one another. Bring it in for the real thing, bud : A hug and two back slaps.
  • Constant selfies happen of the two of you making peace signs or other gang references. So do you think I should flex in this one? I should flex right? I’m totally flexing.
  • You often find excuses to sit side by side while giving each other emotional pep talks. I need you buddy. Talk to me. I gotchu.
  • You teach each other things that Dad left out. Whether it’s fishing, using a lawn mower or fixing a car engine, you help your bro fill in the gaps.
  • You exchange long, meaningful looks when deciding where to go eat. You communicate using just your eyes. Taco Bell? No. Chipotle? No. Chick-Fil-A? Chick-Fil-A, bro.
  • You give each other amped-up, alcohol-fueled pep talks before you go out. What are we gonna do? We’re gonna get drunk. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? GET DRUUUUUUNK!
  • You then proceed to both get hammered and pass out together on a floor somewhere. We’re not cuddling, we’re using each other as a pillow.
  • You’re constantly fending off your female friends’ speculations. No, we’re not together. No, we’ll never be together. No, you can’t plan our wedding. Ok fine, but only if there’s In and Out Burger.
  • You have a movie or TV series that you can’t stop referencing like, all the time. Yo, Gatorade me b*tch. You’re Goddamn right.
  • People are actually surprised when you go out solo. Where’s your buddy?
  • You have coordinated your Halloween costumes on more than one occasion. So you’re two wizards holding footballs? No dude, we’re fantasy football. Get it? Fantasy...football.
  • Your bro knows your go-to drink and favorite food. Because you’ve been on so many man dates together.
  • You’ve done unspeakably stupid things together ...and most of them have resulted in bodily injury. But hey, where would you get all of your inside jokes otherwise?