Get ready for 11 of your new favorite songs that you can listen to all summer long! Songs filled with catchy lyrics, dance worthy beats, and sing along worthy tunes. You'll want to add all of these to your playlist!

"Old Town Road" - Billy Ray Cyrus and Lil Nas X

This song has been popular since its release and is only gaining popularity. Its catchy tune and lyrics, plus its iconic status, make this the perfect country and rap-esque song to add to your summer playlist.

"I don’t care" - Justin Bieber feat. Ed Sheeran

Who doesn't love a hit from two pop stars? This song is super upbeat, sounds like summer, and is an all-around amazing bop.

"Bad Guy" - Billie Eilish

This song is a little darker, a little slower, a little different than the others on this list, but Billie Eilish is becoming a major player in the music scene this year, with "Bad Guy" being one of her most popular songs. I can guarantee this one will get stuck in your head and have you and your friends dancing around the bedroom scream singing it for hours.

"Sucker" - The Jonas Brothers

As The Jonas Brothers have made their reappearance into the world of pop music this year, they have brought with them all of their fans from the glory days while also gaining fans from the new generation. "Sucker" was on the top ten charts earlier in the year, and hasn't lost much popularity since its release. The release of their full album, which includes Sucker, releases later this summer, so this song is perfect to add in anticipation of that release!

"Nightmare" - Halsey

Most people can't drive for 10 minutes in the car without hearing Halsey's "Nightmare" on at least one radio station. This song is catchy, fun, a little bit darker than others, but has Halsey's classic sound, but it's a great one to add to the playlist.

"Me!" - Taylor Swift feat. Panic At The Disco

This polarizing but mostly popular hit is an automatic add to the playlist, just given the iconic status of the song and all of the hype building up to its release a few weeks ago. It will 100% get stuck in your head for days on end, but you won't even be mad about it.

"If I can’t have you"  - Shawn Mendes

This song is SO catchy and SO dance-worthy. It starts off with an amazing hook and only gets better. You cannot turn on this song without dancing to it, and that's why it deserves a spot on the summer playlist.

"Truth Hurts" - Lizzo

The most AMAZING song. Empowering for women. Catchy lyrics. A super fun beat. Sing along worthy. Perfect for a cruise around town with the windows down and the speakers turned up.

"Summer Days" - Martin Garrix, feat. Macklemore and Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy

An absolute bop. It has the word summer IN THE NAME. How could it not earn a spot on this playlist? The best song for late night dance parties in summer.

"SOS" - Avicii, Aloe Blacc

This one is another amazing song for dancing, playing on the beach, playing on a boat, or at a backyard bbq. This is a really versatile song that is sure to be a crowd pleaser, no matter the crowd.

"I’m so tired" - Lauv, Troye Sivan

Most definitely the catchiest song on this playlist, the song basically repeats the same few lyrics over and over again, but is very fun to listen to over and over again!