50 Songs For The Ultimate Summer BBQ Playlist

This ain't your drunk uncle's summer mix
10023

It's almost that magical time of year again. When kids get out of school, college students come back home, and adults make the most of those vacation hours. Yeah, I'm talking about the summer. If you are like me, then you look forward to the annual great summer barbecue. There is always good food and great conversations, but the quintessential element of this BBQ is definitely the playlist. The music choice is what sets the good BBQ's apart from the terrible ones. As someone who has been to many summer barbecues, I would call myself an expert on the perfect mix to create for your barbecue. That's why I feel qualified to provide the ultimate summer BBQ playlist. However, my list will have a mix of classics and new songs you may not have on your playlist.

Classics

1. "Summertime" by Will Smith

2. "Before I Let Go" by Maze feat. Frankie Beverly

3. "Step in the Name of Love" by R. Kelly

4. "There Goes My Baby" by Charlie Wilson

5. "Suga Suga" by Baby Bash feat. Frankie J

6. "Tell Me" by Groove Theory

7. "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan

8. "No Diggity" by Blackstreet feat. Dr. Dre and Queen Pen

9. "Juicy" by The Notorious B.I.G.

10. "Candy" by Cameo

11. "Just Got Paid" by Johnny Kemp

12. "Let's Groove" by Earth, Wind & Fire

13. "Got to Be Real" by Cheryl Lynn

14. "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge

15. "She's A Bad Mama Jama" by Carl Carlton

16. "Remember the Time" by Michael Jackson

17. "Never Too Much" by Luther Vandross

18. "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey

19. "Dilemma" by Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland

20. "Wobble" by V.I.C.

21. "Flashlight" by Parliament

22. "Computer Love" by Zapp & Rodger

23. "Ignition (Remix)" by R. Kelly

24. "Fun" by Con Funk Shun

25. "Cha-Cha Slide" by DJ Casper

26. "Watching You" by Slave

27. "Fantastic Voyage" by Lakeside

28. "Cupid Shuffle" by Cupid

29. "One Nation Under a Groove" by Funkadelic

30. "Yeah!" by Usher

New School

31. "California" by Colonel Loud feat. T.I., Young Dolph, and Rico Barrino

32. "Consideration" by Rihanna

33. "Don't Wanna Fall in Love" by KYLE

34. "679" by Fetty Wap feat. Remy Boyz

35. "Lit" by Bas feat. J. Cole and KQuick

36. "Pink Toes" by Childish Gambino feat. Jhene Aiko

37. "Somewhere in Paradise" by Chance the Rapper feat. Jeremih and R. Kelly

38. "Research" by Big Sean feat. Ariana Grande

39. "Twist My Fingaz" by YG

40. "Somebody" by Natalie La Rose feat. Jeremih

41. "Bedtime Story" by GoldLink

42. "The Giver" by Mick Jenkins

43. "Hold Yuh" by Gyptian

44. "Cha Cha" by D.R.A.M.

45. "Bet You Can't Do It Like Me" by Dlow

46. "Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh)" by Rich Homie Quan

47. "Dapper" by Domo Genesis feat. Anderson .Paak

48. "Am I Wrong" by Anderson .Paak feat. ScHoolboy Q

49. "Peaches and Cream" by Snoop Dogg feat. Charlie Wilson

50. "Black Pride" by Cyhi Da Prynce feat. Miloh Smith and Kissielee