40 Songs You Need On Your Summer Playlist

You'll be the friend with the aux all summer long...

235

Summer 2017 has arrived and it's time to pack your playlist full of the hottest summer music!!!

With these songs on your summer 2017 playlist, you'll always be able to take the aux and jam out to not only the best chart-toppers but also all of the best music that's flying under the radar this summer.

Whether you're hitting the beach, camp, taking a road trip, or spending time with friends, check out these 40 songs that you NEED on your summer playlist!

1. “Despacito – Remix” by Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber

2. “I’m the One” by DJ Khaled

3. “Malibu” by Miley Cyrus

4. “Slide” by Calvin Harris

5. “Stay” by Zedd (with Alessia Cara)

6. “Congratulations” by Post Malone

7. “That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars

8. “1-800-273-8255” by Logic

9. “Passionfruit” by Drake

10. “It Ain’t Me” by Kygo feat. Selena Gomez

11. “Chained to the Rhythm” by Katy Perry feat. Skip Marley

12. “Something Just Like This” by The Chainsmokers, Coldplay

13. “Location” by Khalid

14. “Now or Never” by Halsey

15. “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever” by ZAYN, Taylor Swift

16. “Bad Liar” by Selena Gomez

17. “Whatever It Takes” by Imagine Dragons

18. “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” by Shawn Mendes

19. “Fake Happy” by Paramore

20. “Kiwi” by Harry Styles

21. “September Song” by JP Cooper

22. “Selfish” by Future, Rihanna

23. “Good Life” by G-Eazy, Kehlani

24. “Call On Me – Ryan Riback Remix” by Starley

25. “Lush Life” by Zara Larsson

26. “Galway Girl” by Ed Sheeran

27. “Break Up Every Night” by The Chainsmokers

28. “I Don’t Why – Danny Avila Remix” by Gavin James

29. “Goodbye” by filous, Mat Kearney

30. “I Know A Place” by MUNA

31. “It’s Gotta Be You – Tungevaag & Raaban Remix” by Issiah

32. “Live Love Learn” by Sondr

33. “Love Me Like That” by State of Sound

34. “Summer Boo” by Kevin Faye

35. “First Time” by Kygo, Ellie Goulding

36. “Fake Love” by Drake

37. “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons

38. “do re mi” by Blackbear

39. “Sign of the Times” by Harry Styles

40. “I Got You” by Bebe Rexha

Add these songs to get your summer 2017 playlist started right now!!! From now on, you'll be in charge of the aux cord and blasting the best music all summer long. Make this the best summer yet!!