Movies, Summer, Favorite, Entertainment

51 Binge-Worthy Popular Movies And Series All Teens Need To Watch This Summer

Summer is already halfway over, but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy it.

3

Summer is arguably a student's favorite part of the year: after working, studying and barely sleeping throughout the school term, summer comes around each May as the fabled light at the end of the tunnel. Eight weeks of pure relaxation is all anyone could ever want, but every year for me, filling in the time becomes a hassle. However, even when I couldn't leave home for the summer, I could always rely on visiting my local movie theater to provide that sense of fun. As a result, I've come across and seen the most amazing rom-coms, action-thrillers, the goriest horror movies and funniest comedies. From my experience, here are fifty of the best movies I've come across to help you build up your summer binge-list:

1. Mean Girls (2004)

2. Freaky Friday (2003)

3. Easy A (2010)

4. The Notebook (2004)

5. The Princess Diaries (2001)

6. Dear John (2010)

7. Charlie St. Cloud (2010)

8. Selma (2014)

9. Moana (2016)

10. Coco (2017)

11. The Devil Wears Prada (2006)

12. The Last Song (2010)

13. The Pitch Perfect Franchise (2012-2017)

14. Bridesmaids (2011)

15. Love, Simon (2018)

16. The Kissing Booth (2018)

17. Pirates of the Caribbean Franchise (2003-2017)

18. Harry Potter Franchise (2001-2011)

19. Clueless (1995)

20. Legally Blonde (2001)

21. How To Loose a Guy in 10 Days (2010)

22. The Miss Congeniality Franchise (2000-2005)

23. Bride Wars (2009)

24. The Scary Movie Franchise (2001-2018)

25. The John Wick Franchise (2014-2017)

26. The Divergent Series Franchise (2014-2016)

27. The Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

28. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

29. Marvel's Thor Franchise (2011-2017)

30. Marvel's Iron Man Franchise (2008-2013)

31. The Fault in Our Stars (2014)

32. The Maze Runner Franchise (2014-2018)

33. Big Hero 6 (2014)

34. Disney's Incredibles Franchise (2004-2018)

35. Brave (2012)

36. The Hunger Games Franchise (2012-2015)

37. Unbroken (2014)

38. Ride Along (2014)

39. The Purge (2013)

40. The Jurassic Park Franchise (1993-2018)

41. The James Bond Franchise (2006-2015)

42. The Mission Impossible Franchise (1996-2018)

43. Straight Outta Compton (2015)

44. Tomorrowland (2015)

45. La La Land (2016)

46. The Star Trek Franchise (2009-2013)

47. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)

48. The Edge of Seventeen (2016)

49. The Now You See Me Franchise (2013-2016)

50. Saving Mr. Banks (2013)

51. Annie (2014)