Best EV Chargers for 2022
News

Best EV Chargers for 2022

To make the most of EV charger, you need high-voltage charging equipment at home. Here's everything you need to know to get started.

13
Best EV Chargers for 2022

.

Okay, so you bought your first electric vehicle. Now what? There are a number of ways EV charger will be different than that of a vehicle with an internal-combustion engine, but a big one you need to figure out immediately is charging.

First, you want to be charging at home as much as possible. This has two significant benefits: Charging can be accomplished when the vehicle is otherwise parked, and home charging is substantially cheaper (roughly one-third the cost) of DC fast-charging.

There are three major factors to consider: the output of the household circuit you're connecting to, the output of the EV charging equipment, and the rate of charging that your vehicle can handle.

We've gathered five charging options to connect your house to your electric car that range in price from $300 to $1000, all of which are compatible with any EV on sale today. The more expensive ones have Wi-Fi connectivity, which gives the ability to monitor charging, receive alerts, and control the unit via an app. Many of these have different variants (hardwired or plug, different output capabilities, and varying cord lengths) with slightly different prices.

ECO-FRIENDLY EV CHARGER SOLUTION

Our EV charger supplies power to any electrical vehicle. The wall-mounted and floor-mounted design as well as its IP65 dust and waterproof housing make the EV chargers suitable for outdoor or indoor spaces. The output of our AC EV charger ranges from 16amps to 32amps. And the output power of DC fast EV charging is up to 240kW.

Our Top Picks

EV CHARGER

PORTABLE EV CHARGER

PORTABLE EV CHARGER

MODE 3 EV CABLE

EV CONNECTOR

EV ADAPTOR

Also Great: Besen Home Flex EV Charger

Besen is one of the largest providers of public charging, with thousands of units nationwide. Its Home Flex unit tested here integrates into the same app used to connect to the company's public units. Through the app, you can add your vehicle; then the app tailors the percentage of the battery replenished and number of EPA miles added to your specific vehicle. But Besen vehicle database isn't as comprehensive or up-to-date as the one from Juice Box. You can see charge-rate graphs and the charge time and total energy output during each charge. It also gives the ability to set charging times to take advantage of variable-cost electricity during off-peak hours (most EVs also allow this to be configured in their settings menu). The ChargePoint app has the most nuanced cost tracking, allowing us to select from among dozens of possible rate plans from our local utility to pinpoint the actual cost down to the penny.

PORTABLE EV CHARGER

Besen-group Technology Co, Ltd is the leading manufacturer of ev charger, smart car parking equipment and also solution provider in China.
Our products include: AC/DC EV Charger, EV charging cable, Portable EV charger, LoRa parking lock, LoRa parking sensor, Smart car parking equipment,etc.

Our products have more than 31 core technologies, obtained over 68 patents, and had passed the international quality system certification. To be the leading enterprice in this industry. The products have passed TUV, CE, Rosh, CB, Nemko, SAA, VDE, KC, BIS, CCC and other certification, UL certification is also under negotiation.

The company has long been engaged in the R&D and production of AC and DC chargers for new energy vehicles in overseas markets, and with the capabilities of OCPP protocol docking and overseas platform deployment. The company’s technology in the field of EV chargers is unique, and it has rich experience in cooperation with overseas listed companies, fortune global 500, and new energy vehicle manufacturers.
Company’s product concept: “Safe, Intelligent, Green, and Environmentally friendly”.