12 Best Valentine's Day Date Ideas For Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

12 Best Valentine's Day Date Ideas If You're A Yinzer In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Stay on brand to Pittsburgh this year for Valentine's Day.

239
@primantibros on Instagram

Valentine's Day is coming up and deciding what to do, especially agreeing on it with your S.O., can be quite difficult

If you're a yinzer, or just live there and want to channel your inner Pittsburgher, take your bae to one of these spots and you will be sure to have the most fun and relaxed Valentine's Day ever.

Go to the Pens game

Yes, this year the Pens will face off with the Montreal Canadians at PPG Paints Arena on V-Day.

Hit up the O.G Primantis

If you didn't know the original Primantis is on 18th St. in the Strip District.

Have some brunch Luke Wholey's Wild Alaskan Grille

Where the conversation is bustling and the bloody mary's are to die for.

Share some drinks at Over The Bar Bicycle Cafe

OTB's atmosphere in Southside can only be described as chill and enjoyable.

Go to the Mattress Factory

Not only is the Northside beautiful, the Mattress Factory has some super cool art and displays to check out.

Stop by the Andy Warhol Museum

Located in the North Shore, honestly one of the coolest museums ever.

Enjoy dinner at Stagioni

View this post on Instagram

Lobsta!

A post shared by Stagioni (@stagionipgh) on

Looking for something a little more upscale for dinner? Stagioni has wonderful Italian eats and is conveniently located in Southside.

Sip on some deliciousness at Wigle Whiskey

I recommend the tastings. Also, it's located in the Strip District and you can visit some vendors after.

Head to Cinderland's for some craft beer and games

View this post on Instagram

Two new beers on draft at #CinderlandsWarehouse tomorrow (Wednesday) when we open. #doubleipa #saison - Blithering Hayseed - Saison - 7.8% We love saison. We aim to make it a thing. One day before long, we'll all look around and nod and say, "Yeah, saison is a thing here now." Until then, we're going to unroll different permutations within this elegant, crisp, and effervescent family of beers for you. You've had a chance to get to know our grisette, and this iteration of Blithering Hayseed is not far off. Built on premium pilsner, spelt malt, and oat malt, kettle-soured, then fermented with a blend of two of our very favorite saison strains alongside sacc trois for a complex fermentation with a dry finish. Firmly dry-hopped with Motueka and Nelson Sauvin and well-spritzed. This all-stainless saison builds layers of complexity into an elegant, dry, and bright beer, loaded with aromas of sauv blanc must, key lime, and hay. We look forward to introducing you to another range of saison soon; in the meantime enjoy this crisp, dry, fruit-forward rustic slake. - Range of Light - Double IPA - 8.4% One of our very favorite double IPAs is back on draft this week. Galaxy and Citra combine for a pungent ascent into the rarefied hop tundra. Warehouses are empty of these varieties, but this beer sure isn't. Packed with two dry-hop charges for the fully-saturated hop oil experience, this one coats the palate with overripe mango, passion fruit juice, and candied pineapple flavor. Liquid hop candy for the haze aficionado in your life, here to remind you why certain hops are constantly burning a hole in our collective kettle. - Available at #CinderlandsWarehouse at 11:30am tomorrow - come down and enjoy for lunch! #seeyousoon

A post shared by Cinderlands Warehouse (@cinderlandswarehouse) on

Why don't more bars put outdoor cookout games inside to enjoy while drinking?

Stay in and watch the Pens and order Primantis

View this post on Instagram

We couldn’t agree more.

A post shared by Primanti Bros (@primantibros) on

I mean, this is the most yinzer option possible, tbh.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.