22 Best Date Spots In Atlanta To Take Your Boo On Valentine's Day

Do meat and cheese platters fall into anyone else's love language?

300
Instagram | Chandler DeHart

Valentine’s Day is creeping up on us closer and closer, just like that ex of yours who stalks your IG profile every day.

We can either be bitter about the fact, or we can just eat our feelings. I’m going to go with the latter, and by no means are these spots only meant for couples. Grab a group of your girlfriends and hit up one of these places...you never know who you’ll meet.

1. Le Bilboquet

There’s nothing wrong with pretending you’re in France.

Address: 3027 Bolling Way NE, Atlanta, GA 30305

2. Superica

I’m convinced that Mexican food solves at least 99 percent of my problems. No, seriously. Why am I like this?

Address: 3850 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA 30342

3. The Southern Gentleman

This gastropub will be offering a special crafted A La Carte menu for Valentine’s Day so be sure to make your reservation ASAP.

Address: 3035 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30305

4. City Winery

Address: 650 North Avenue NE #201, Atlanta, GA 30308

5. Atlas Buckhead

Dreaming of an upscale, delectable meal that costs more than your weekly groceries? This place has got it.

Address: 88 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305

6. Taverna

Perfect your pasta twirl and indulge in some killer Italian cuisine.

Address: 280 Buckhead Ave., Parcel C, Atlanta, GA 30305

7. BeetleCat

Oysters make the world go round, apparently.

Address: 299 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30307

8. O-Ku

Quite possibly the most photogenic sushi in all of Atlanta.

Address: Westside Ironworks, 1085 Howell Mill Rd NW A3, Atlanta, GA 30318

9. Pauley's Crepe Bar

Oh crepe, this place has too many options, so make sure you order several plates to try with your date.

Address: 935 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318

10. Alon's Bakery & Market

If you're going to skip dinner and go straight to dessert, then this is your place.

Address: 1394 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30306

11. Ormsby's

Not only can you come in a have a good beer, there's plenty of games to play, too.

Address: 1170 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318

12. CheeseCaked

Literally takes the meaning of "treat yo self" to another level. Can't say I'm complaining, though.

Address: 720 Morosgo Dr NE #110, Atlanta, GA 30324

13. SkyView

Can't get more romantic than watching the sunset from the top of a Ferris wheel, am I right?

Address: 168 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303

14. Skyline Park

This hidden gem on top of Ponce City Market has gorgeous views of the city, complete with, you guessed it, more games and a restaurant next door.

Address: 675 Ponce De Leon Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30308

15. Piedmont Park

Grab a bike, pack a picnic, and sip some Rose as you people watch.

Address: 400 Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30306

16. Saltwood

Address: 1065 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30309

17. The Sun Dial

OK, this one is totally an overpriced ATL classic, but you've got to experience it at least once...so make sure it's with someone special.

Address: 210 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303

18. Cafe Intermezzo

Another "let's pretend we're in Europe" place, but seriously, try any of their cakes and you won't be disappointed.

19. Donetto

Pasta is life, carbs are life, don't argue with me.

Address: 976 Brady Ave NW Suite 110, Atlanta, GA 30318

20. Upbeet

It's that place where you take a picture of your salad and post it on the Internet, but it's totally worth it.

Address: 1071 Howell Mill Rd Suite A, Atlanta, GA 30318

21. Insomnia Cookies

I think you and your date can both agree that sleep is for the weak and sugar is the answer.

Address: 930 Spring St NW #2, Atlanta, GA 30309

22. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

Sorry not sorry for all the sweet places, but come on, eating ice cream out of the cone like this will make you both feel like you're five years old again.

Address: 1198 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318