The 7 Best Bean Salad Recipes you Need to try

Beans, beans, good for your heart...

31

Bean salads are one of my favorite things to make, especially in the summer! They are simple, light, and refreshing; they are delicious and nutritious; they are easy to make and travel with! You can bring them to parties and cookouts or just keep them in the fridge for a quick plant-based protein packed snack! Here are a few of my favorite recipes!

1. Four Bean Salad

Ingredients:

1 can chickpeas

1 can black beans

1 can kidney beans

1 can green beans

2 tbsp. olive oil

3 tbsp. red wine vinegar

Dash of sea salt

Directions:

Rinse beans and mix in bowl with olive oil and vinegar! I usually throw in some tomatoes and red onion, too, but it's just as good without!

2. Avocado Black Bean Dip

Ingredients:

1 can cannellini beans

1 can corn kernels

1 cup fresh salsa

1 ripe avocado

Tortilla chips

Directions: Dice avocado and rinse beans. Mix together in bowl with salsa and corn. Scoop it up with your favorite tortilla chips!

3. Italian White Bean Salad

NOT MY PICTURE but looks pretty much the same as my recipe!

1 can cannellini beans

1/2 cup diced red onion

1 tbsp. olive oil

2 tbsp. white wine vinegar

Dash of sea salt

Dash of Italian seasoning

Directions: Rinsed beans and mix together in bowl with onions, seasoning, oil, and vinegar!

4. Summer Chickpea Salad

Ingredients:

1 can chickpeas

1/2 cucumber

2 tomatoes

1/2 red onion

1 tbsp. olive oil

2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar

Dash of Italian seasoning

Dash of sea salt

Directions: Cut cucumber into halved slices. Quarter tomatoes. Chop onion. Rinse chickpeas. Mix together in bowl with seasoning, olive oil, and vinegar!

5. Greek Style Bean Salad

Ingredients:

1 can cannellini beans

1/4 cup dry bulgur wheat

1/2 cup diced cucumber

1/4 cup diced red onion

1/2 cup diced tomatoes

1/4 cup sliced black olives

1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles

2 tbsp. olive oil

2 tbsp. white wine vinegar

Directions: Prepare bulgur on stove and rinse beans. Mix together in bowl with veggies, olives, feta, and dressing!

6 Edamame Chickpea Salad

NOT MY PICTURE but looks pretty similar to my recipe

Ingredients:

1 can chickpeas

1 cup shelled edamame

1/4 cup dried cranberries

1/4 cup shredded carrots

1 diced yellow bell pepper

1/2 cup diced cucumber

2 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds

1 tbsp. olive oil

2 tbsp. red wine vinegar

Dash of sea salt

Directions: Rinse beans. Mix together with edamame, veggies, cranberries, olive oil, vinegar, and seeds!

7. Mediterranean Lentil Salad

Ingredients:

1 can lentils

1 can quartered artichoke hearts

1 ripe avocado

1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes

1/2 cup diced cucumbers

1/4 cup diced red onion

1 tbsp. olive oil

2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar

Dash of Italian seasoning

Dash of sea salt

Directions: Cut avocado into cubes and rinse beans. Mix together with veggies, artichokes, vinegar, seasoning, and oil!