Maybe it's just me, but there's literally nothing better than Mexican food. The flavors, the texture, the spices...it's all SO good. Of course, nothing can beat authentic Mexican food, but when you're on a budget and in a pinch, Taco Bell definitely fulfills your craving. It's better than any other fast food you can think of and plus you get a baja blast with it! If you're anything like me, you could eat Taco Bell any time, anywhere. Read along to see if you're truly a Taco Bell Addict...
1. You plan your day around Taco Bell
If I'm home from class at this time, I can get T-Bell on the way home, perfect!
2. You could eat it everyday and not get sick of it
There have been days where I've eaten Taco Bell for dinner 3 days in a row. No, I don't have a problem...
3. Your fast food suggestion is always T-Bell
I'm sorry, but WHY would you consider any other fast food? Have you had the goodness that is the Cheesy Gordita Crunch?!
4. You have a set order that you never stray from
A cheesy Gordita crunch and a cheesy fiesta bowl with mild sauce, please!
5. You start planning your next visit
Yeah, I just finished my meal 5 minutes ago, but I'm already planning out the details of my next feast here.
6. Your friends and family are so sick of T-Bell
Which is frustrating because now when they want to go out to eat, it's not gonna be Taco Bell because you had it the last time. You just don't know how much more you can take.
7. You don't care what it may do to your stomach
You may be in the bathroom all night, but it will always be worth it.
8. And you definitely don't care if it gives you heartburn
Mama didn't raise a quitter.
9. Your wedding will probably be catered by Taco Bell
And anyone who doesn't like it will be uninvited immediately
10. Your friends joke that you're on "The Taco Bell Diet"
Honestly, that sounds like a great diet to me. Where do I sign up?
11. You'll always be a Taco Bell Person
Til death do us part.