You've all heard someone say bad things happen in threes

Bad Things Come In Threes

You've all heard someone say it so I'm here to tell you that it's true.

121
Bad Things Come In Threes
Sabel Blanco on Pexels

We've all heard the saying that bad things come in threes. Let me tell you something. That couldn't be anymore true. I have a few different examples of bad things happening in threes so if you don't like to read about bad things or death you might want to stop reading now. This article by no means is going to be happy and upbeat like others that I have written.

Last week I was scrolling through Facebook like it was any other week and I came across a post from one of my high school teachers. A male my age had passed away. This male was the end of one set of three and simultaneously the start of another set of three. You see I have been graduated from high school for three years and four months and this post was the third since graduation of males around my age having passed away from my hometown.

This death however had hit me a little harder than the other two of the set of three that he ended had. He lived down the road from me for years we went to school together and we grew up together. He was the one that I went home for.

Remember how I said he was also the start of another set of three? Later in the week I was scrolling through Facebook again and I came across two more people who had posted about loved ones passing away. These didn't affect me though because while I knew the people who posted that they had lost someone I did not know the people who had passed.

Bad things come in threes so you may start to feel better about someone passing away but soon after your grieving process starts all over again because unless that was your third one you are going to have more coming.