15 Of The Most Attractive Players In The MLB

15 Professional Baseball Players That Are A Total Catch On And Off The Field

Even though we love the sport, sometimes we love the men more.

38104
https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/4aa8e833bc11250195200e9d7b2ffb5c/5D53F3F1/t51.2885-15/e35/17267534_766331856855688_1401140128637779968_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

Spring has sprung, and it is baseball season. We all say that we go to the games for the games, which is true, but let's be honest most of us go for the men. Baseball players are extremely attractive and we can't help but notice.

Here are some of the attractive baseball players that we can't help but daydream about:

15. Buster Posey (San Francisco Giants)

Buster Posey is the catcher for the San Francisco Giants. It is hard to not fall for that dark hair and his charming smile. He has a nice butt from all the time he spends squatting.

14. Adam Wainwright (St. Louis Cardinals)

Adam Wainwright is a pitcher for the St. Louis Cardinals. He has amazing blue eyes and an equally amazing smile. He is one of my favorite pitchers. You should google to see the awesome pass he made with his foot (Yes, his foot!).

13. Max Scherzer (Washington Nationals)

Well there can't be a list without Max! Although his season has started pretty slow he is still one of the best pitchers. Who doesn't love his two different eye color!?!

12. Justin Verlander

You can't help but to love his smile!! (And he's married to Kate Upton)

11. George Springer (Houston Astros)

George Springer is cute, charming, and one of the best out fielders in the game. He has the best smile and is one of the best players in the game today.

10. Cody Bellinger (Los Angeles Dodgers)

Cody Bellinger is just hot!!! He is an extremely talented first basemen. And the bonus is he's not married!!

9. Christian Walker (Arizona Diamondbacks)

Another great first baseman and a baseball player you can't help but daydream about. He is the perfect guy to dream about. He has the beard and tattoos, what more could you ask for.

8. Daniel Norris (Detroit Tigers)

Daniel Norris is a lumberjack in the making. He has crazy facial hair at times (with the full beard) and a super long flow (hair). And you guessed it, he's not married!!!

7. Anthony Rizzo (Chicago Cubs)

Anthony Rizzo's story is inspiring. His fight against cancer over 11 years ago and his comeback to baseball. He has one of baseball's most charming personalities. There is no doubt that he will be a Hall Of Famer one day.

6. Matt Harvey (Los Angeles Angels)

Matt Harvey is kind of the bad boy of major league baseball. There is no doubt that he has talent, but his personality is becoming difficult to deal with. (He is also not married, which also plays into his personality.)

5. Chris Sale (Boston Red Sox)

Chris Sale has the prettiest blue eyes and the beard. He is married (unfortunately), but you can still daydream about him.

4. Trevor Bauer (Cleveland Indians)

Trevor Bauer is not looking for a serious relationship. But if you are looking to have fun, then he's your guy. He is young, attractive, and single.

3. Noah Syndergaard (New York Mets)

They called him Thor, enough said.

2. Kris Bryant (Chicago Cubs)

Kris Bryant is one of the most attractive men in the MLB. He gains a lot of attention and fans because of it. He is another player that you can't help but dream about.

1. Bryce Harper (Philadelphia Phillies)

Bryce Harper is another player who is recognized not just for his talent, but his attractiveness. You can't help but to dream about his amazing eyes and muscles.

Even though we love the sport, sometimes we love men more. It is hard to go to a baseball game and not daydream about these attractive men.