Ariana, girl, PLEASE see your worth.
I hate the cliche everything happens for a reason but, this happened for a reason that serves you good.
TMZ broke the news that Ariana and Pete have called off their engagement.
There is no bad blood though TMZ confirmed. They have just acknowledged that "it's not the right time" and in a relationship timing is everything. BUT, they have made sure that the public understands that they "still love each other."
BUT, in my opinion, I think maybe Ariana opened her eyes a little bit after Pete's lewd "SNL" skit that mostly poked fun at her... maybe?
Ariana and Pete announced their engagement in late May after they had been "casually" dating for a FEW weeks.
Yes, I said a few weeks.
Here's the thing,
I am tired of these celebs getting engaged so quick—do you know long people can pretend to be the people they're not just to show their true colors a few months later?
Ariana has literally been through hell and back and Pete consoles her by calling her hot and talking about how she gives him "mad boners."
Sorry, Pete, but you disgust me.
And I am told that people fall in love because of things other than looks (which is obvious in Pete and Ariana's case) but, come on! He doesn't even have a good personality!
I know that his career is based on humor but sometimes humor isn't enough or maybe it's too much. And it got me thinking, was this engagement a joke to Pete?
I'm pretty sure he's the last person laughing now.
In all serious thought, Ariana is going through so much and the public is trying to squeeze the life out of her begging for statements. In which she responded on Twitter "can i pls just have one okay day. just one. pls."
can i pls have one okay day. just one. pls.— Ariana Grande (@Ariana Grande)1538083921.0
Ariana babe, you honestly deserve so much more than this heartbreak right now. And you deserve someone who is going to take that pain, throw it in the trash and learn how to help you cope with the pain you've been feeling for the past few months—not joke about it.
Honestly, if Pete shapes the hell up then maybe I'd be happy for him to come back into A's life. Otherwise, he can see his way out and let time do its work and help fix her up.
Best wishes Ari.
- Ariana Grande Reminds Us That It Is Important To Speak Up ›
- Rape Culture Caused Ariana Grande To Be Groped By Bishop Ellis ... ›
- 5 reasons to LOVE Ariana Grande's Feature on The New Troye song ›
- For The People In The Back: Stop Blaming Ariana Grande for Mac ... ›
- Ariana Grande Being Groped On TV Is A Reminder Sexual Assault ... ›
- No, Ariana Grande Is Not Calling Herself 'God' In Her New Single ›
- Ariana Grande, Pete Davidson PDA Moments | PEOPLE.com ›
- Ariana Grande's 'breathin' video is 3 glorious minutes of her pet pig ›
- Pete Davidson raises questions as he covers up Ariana Grande tattoo ›
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship timeline ›
- Ariana Grande Is Ready to Be Happy | TIME ›
- Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) | Twitter ›