Going to school in Boston definitely distinguishes students from going to school in other cities. Read to see if these apply to you!
1. You ride the MBTA constantly
2. You've been to at least one Fenway game to cheer on the Boston Red Sox!
Even if you're not a Red Sox fan, you've been to one of their home games. Whether through group coupons, university trip, or club trip, going to a Red Sox game in Boston is a commonality for all Boston students.
3. Winter? Pshhhh. That's no biggie.
Boston students are used to the eternal winter. University doesn't cancel classes for snow, so three feet of snow doesn't stop you from attending lectures.
4. You know that Harvard, MIT, Tufts, and Boston College aren't REALLY located in Boston.
Everyone thinks that Harvard, MIT, Tufts, Boston College are located in Boston, but true Boston students know they are located on the outskirts of the city.
5. Boston Common vs. Boston Commons
It's Boston COMMON, not Boston COMMONS! There's no "s", you silly tourists.