17 Apps To Make Your Life Easier

17 Apps That Will Make Your Life 100x Easier

Life made easy, all with the tap of your finger.

217
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbmiTuUl1IU/?taken-by=maddy.corbin
@maddy.corbin/Instagram

Our generation is always on their phones, texting, tweeting, snapping. So why not have some other apps that actually do some good in our life.

1. Sleep Cycle

Apple Store & Google Play: Free (In-app purchases for Premium)

I have been using sleep cycle for what seems like forever (at least since high school and I'm in my last year of college). It has made my sleep SOOOOO much better. It wakes you up when you are most awake, so you can say good-bye to those awful Monday mornings.

2. Waze

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

Waze will literally save you a speeding ticket, and let you avoid a traffic jam. Everything is added by actual drivers and will always get you to your destination the fastest way possible.

3. Forest

Apple Store & Google Play: Free (In-app purchases)

It is a perfect app to make you put down your phone when you are trying to study but want to help save the planet as well. As you earn coins by not touching your phone, you can eventually plant a tree in real life!

4. Snapseed

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

I swear by this photo editor for your phone. It can make you picture look amazing! And it is free, what could be better than that.

5. Shopkick

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

Who new you can walk into a store and earn real money? By simply scanning items in the store I'm in, it has helped me pay for my groceries several times.

6. GroupMe

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

I do not think you would be able to survive any college without GroupMe. How else are you suppose to ask your classmates what the answer is to a homework question five minutes before you have to submit your assignment?

7. Duolingo

Learn any language on the go! It is a perfect app to learn a new language or freshen up skills you already have.

8. Productive- Habit Tracker

Apple Store: Free (In-app purchases for Premium)

Just like how addicting it is to keep your Snapchat streaks going, you are going to want to keep these healthy habits going.

9. Life Cycle

I'll be honest, it is a little weird at first with it tracking your life, but it has made me realize how to better mange my time to get what I need done.

10. Photomath

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

I wish I had this in my math class! Just being able to point at a problem and it solves it for you is magical in itself.

11. Khan Academy

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

If we are going to constantly be on our phones all the time, we might as well actually learn some! Khan Academy's app is what helped me make it through my Organic Chemistry class!

12. Pizza Apps

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

This one is actually dangerous. But oh so delicious! It can save my favorite order and all I do is click one button.

13. Flo

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

Girls, I'm not going to beat around anything, this is the best period tracker I have ever found. After logging for a few months, it gets scary accurate. Never be caught red-handed again.

14. Plant Nanny

For some remembering to drink water can be difficult. I found this app and it is so cute! Every time you drink water, log it in this app and watch your cute litter plant grow (I named my plant Clifford).

15. Games that make you think

Apple Store & Google Play: Free (In-App Purchases)

I love playing games, who doesn't? It always helps to have some word games or games that actually make you think to ensure your mind stays strong. How many words can you make?

16. Wunderlist

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

Forget about writing down your grocery list on paper. Wonderlist has made shopping easy (and keeping tasks up-to date) and you can share your list with your roommates! My mom even uses this to track movies she wants to watch.

17. Your bank's app

Apple Store & Google Play: Free

Having your banks app on your phone can make tracking your spending much easier! Can you afford that one-click Dominos order? Or should you grab that bag of Ramen out of the pantry?

All it takes is a simple click and you can make your life easier than it was five minutes ago.