Anti-vax

If You Choose Not To Vaccinate Your Kids, Then Take Responsibility For It

Choosing not to vaccinate your kid can put them and other kids at risk for preventable disease, do your research before putting others at risk.

452

There is a lot of controversies when it comes to vaccinations, most people have their kids vaccinated but there are people out there not are completely against it. They say it causes autism and other risks.

Personally, I have had all 3 of my kids vaccinated, and they have had no side effects and have rarely been sick. And there has not been any research saying that these vaccines cause any kind of side effects besides what is stated by the doctor when they are done.

Autism has not been linked to vaccines, people have their own beliefs and opinions but when you don't get your kids vaccinated you are putting other kids at risk of getting sick.

Because of this small minority of people think that vaccines are bad for their kid's health. They may be a small group but they are a very vocal group.

I don't usually criticize other parents on how they raise their kids, but when it comes to my kid's health I'm going to say something, as do other parents. Most of the time when your kids are going to school they have to be vaccinated or they can not attend.

And I know that these parents are just looking out for the children just like the rest of us, but sometimes these thoughts that they have are a little misguided.

People think that big government is just lying to us about vaccines and that they are just harmful chemicals going into our kid's bodies and will just make them sick. They think that the vaccine is more harmful then their kid getting the measles.

These parents have been told by anti-vax professionals that these vaccines are harmful, so instead of asking your child's doctor about immunizations they just go by what these "professionals" tell them.

One of the biggest arguments is that the vaccines make people sicker, We are not getting sicker if we are vaccinated not even a bit, getting vaccinated we are making our kids healthier because we are preventing them from getting sick.

There is roughly 1 serious vaccine injury out of every million vaccines given. This is a number that is worldwide, from Japan to Australia. Vaccines are safe and effective, not because pharmaceutical say they are, but because of the decades of research show they are.

So stop listening to all these so-called anti-vax professionals, talk to you doctors do all your research. your child's health and all the children around thems health depends on it.

And if you do choose not to vaccinate then tell the school and parents that your kid is not vaccinated, because if your child gets the measles or any other preventable diseases then the parents will know how their kid got it or to protect them from it.

So get your kids vaccinated, it's great for society and not expensive, and most of all it could just save their life.