10 Annoying Things Guys Do That Drive ALL Girls Crazy

We can't live with 'em, but we can't live without 'em!

12080
Kendall Gatewood

We all have guys in our lives; whether they're friends, family or significant others. They impact our lives on a daily basis. They make us happy. They make us sad. They annoy us. They make us angry. They make us feel special and make us feel like we need to improve ourselves. But, overall, the thing that sticks with us about guys is the annoying little things they do.

Here’s a list of some annoying things guys do, so you know you’re not the only one thinking these things are annoying.

1. You send them a text and they don’t text you back.

I can understand if they’re busy, they can text you back later. But, we all know the guy that won’t text you back. Right in the middle of a conversation, you send a question and BAM! They quit responding. Nothing is more annoying than being in the middle of a conversation and then the conversation being killed.

2. They stand you up.

This doesn’t always mean you were at the place waiting for them and they just didn’t show up. Being stood up could mean you had plans and for some stupid reason they just bail out. This is annoying because you plan out this time to hang out with this young man, and then you end up spending the evening on the couch.

3. Give stupid reasons why you can’t hang out

“I have to work in the morning,” “ I was out late last night,” “I’m tired” All of these quotes are reasons why guys say they can’t hang out with you. So girls reluctantly try, try and try again, to plan an evening out with a guy they know. Stupid reasons are also sometimes a way they can get away without saying what they really want to say. Instead, just be completely honest, girls would take it better if you were.

4. Act like a lady, But know like a guy

This is one of the most annoying things about guys sometimes. They want you to look and act like a lady, but yet they also want you to know everything a guy knows. They want you to know how to fix a truck or all the different types of fish you can catch. They want you to dress in a nice dress, yet yell at you for wearing a dress when you’re going fishing. They want the best of both worlds and you never know what world they want you in.

5. They talk about trucks ALL the time

Yes, girls sometimes enjoy talking about trucks, and the latest truck you say, the modifications to do to the trucks, how to fix the trucks and anything else. Talking about trucks is a good thing for a short time, but if it’s constant it gets annoying.

6. When they flirt with a lot of girls

When guys flirt with a lot of girls, It’s annoying because you can’t tell if they actually are into you or just being nice. This makes it a problem because if you read the situation wrong you will get hurt. When guys flirt with a lot of girls sometimes you get attached and then you scar yourself when that guy is jumping from girl to girl. It’s OK to flirt with a lot of girls just make sure it’s flirting with a friend not a future significant other.

7. When they think you can’t do what you can cause “you're a girl”

When guys act like girls can’t do something because they’re not a guy or they aren’t strong enough or they don’t know enough, it’s annoying. Yes, I am a girl, yes I can carry my own feedback. I can change my own oil, just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I can’t do all the things you do!

8. When you’re only texting friends

This doesn’t happen all too often, but it’s super annoying when guys only want to text you. They seem like your best friend over text but as soon as you ask to hang out, they always have an excuse. You could be at the same event with him, walk right by him and he pretends not to know you. He will immediately text you with some lame excuse as to why he didn’t say hi or why you guys didn’t hang out.

9. When they think dipping, smoking, vaping and drinking are cool

Smoking, dipping, vaping and drinking are bearable, they aren’t good for you but we (as women) can deal with them. Everyone has their own bad habits, but what is annoying is when guys act like it’s cool. Girls don’t find smoking, drinking, vaping and dipping cool. Guys, you don't need to “show off” with these habits, you can do them without making a big deal about them.

10. When they think they know everything

When guys act like they know everything sometimes it's attractive, cute and sweet; but other times, it’s just plain annoying. When a girl begins talking about something and a guy chimes in to correct her or add more, it gets annoying. It’s OK to let your girl know more about a topic than you.

Both guys and girls do things to annoy each other, but in the end, this list is a few things that guys do that OVERLY annoy woman. Men are a joy in our lives, and we wouldn’t be able to live without them. The annoying things that men do, just add a layer of interest to our lives.