An Open Prayer For My Future Husband
relationships

An Open Prayer For My Future Husband

Maybe we have already me and maybe we haven't; either way, this is what I want you to know

290
An Open Prayer For My Future Husband

Lord,

Thank you for your beautiful example of love. Thank you first for loving me and being my example of how to love others with such grace. I am in awe of the power love has & how it can transform life.

Lord, I pray that my future husband gets to know your love. It does not have to be before we meet. I pray he grows to have some sort of relationship with you and understands that doubt doesn't make faith weaker but gives it room to grow.

Lord, I pray that my future husband knows what real love is because of you and is motivated by that love to love all people. Open his eyes & reveal to him every day how he can bless others. I pray that he is will to sacrifice his desires for the sake of helping and serving others.

Please Lord, allow him to have a great love for me that continues to grow each and every day. I pray that our love will grow deeply intimate so that we know that we can always count on each other no matter what trials or challenges we may face in life. Allow the experiences we share to expand the love between us.

Lord, I pray that my future husband loves me unconditionally & that he is affectionate and understanding. Lord, give me too, the strength to love the same way. Bless him with the creativity to show me every day that he loves me.

I pray, Lord, for a love that rejuvenates our souls and gets us enthusiastic every day to live in your glory.

Amen