An Open Letter To My Little As She Prepares To Expand The Family

Only four and a half weeks until Big Little Week!

11
Blog Spot

I was only an active member of Alpha Gam for about three months when I decided to take you as a little. My mom and I talked about how I shouldn't take a little until I had my feet on the ground a little more within the sorority. When I found you during informal recruitment and got to know you through spring sing practices and lunch dates, I knew I had to have you as my little.

We may have completely different majors and different study habits, but there's no one else I would want as my little. I know I can talk to you about anything and everything, and you don't know how much that means to me. I am always here if you need someone to study with, someone to get food with or someone to vent to.

Now you are getting ready to take a little of your own and I am so excited. I am so excited to be a grand big and to help you spoil our new baby. I will help you craft, help you get shirts and help you craft clues that won't give away your identity (even though I accidentally gave away mine).

I can't wait to help you make canvases, letters and other little crafts. I spent the summer pinning photos of craft ideas in case I decided to take another little. Now that I have decided not to take one, I can put all of my energy into helping you get ready.

It's a lot of work to take a little but I honestly think it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life as a sorority woman. I love having someone who I can always go to with anything and I loved spoiling you during big little week last semester.

I had a blast making canvases for you, buying squirrel merchandise and finding creative ways to hint at who I was without outright telling you. I have a million ideas that you could use for your little.

It's my job as your big to help you with whatever you need, so please take advantage! I love crafting and I love you so I am happy to help with whatever you need help with. I have all of my crafting stuff in my dorm so all I need is to be asked to make something.

I loved big little week and I know you will too. There is nothing more exciting than getting your little and I know you will be a great big. I can't wait to welcome my future grand little into the family and to start having family dinners again. I can't wait to have another baby to spoil but you will always be my little and my favorite person.

I can't wait to see how you and your little grow together and how I can help you both in the process.

I love you, Little! I am always here for you, no matter what.