I'm The Girl With The 'Cool Mom'

I'm The Girl With The 'Cool Mom'

"I'm a cool mom, not a regular mom!" - my Mom
35553
"I would like a cheeseburger, with a side of cheeseburger, and see if they can make me a cheeseburger smoothie." - Lorelai Gilmore (a notoriously cool mom)

A cool mom really just isn't a regular mom and if you have one you'll feel me on this.

A cool mom really is just like having a real life Kris Jenner, shes a mom but also an awesome bestie at the same time! (If you aren't into the Kardashians it's basically like an episode of Gillmore Girls.)

Growing up with a cool mom means all of your friends love your mom almost as much or even more then they love you. You get used to it.

My cool mom is the perfect balance of what every other mom does and says, but she's also the greatest friend I could ever ask for.

SEE ALSO: Dear Mom, Have I Ever Told You?

You can tell her everything and receive the best advice, the type of advice a friend your age just can't give.

Get yourself a mom who will whip and nae nae in the car with you.

A cool mom is someone who digs our generation's music and even sings and dances with you whenever you are together.

Oh, and my cool mom, yeah I'm definitely never embarrassed to be out in public with her, she's just that cool.

Having a cool mom who just so happens to also be beautiful just makes her even cooler.

We share makeup and clothes and shop just like friends do, but no one will give you a more honest opinion than a cool mom does.

If you have a cool mom you know all your friends are on a first name basis, "Mrs. so-and-so" just doesn't fly around a cool mom.

Cool moms make the best DD's.

SEE ALSO: 10 Times We Have All Had To Call Our Moms In College

A cool mom will always be there for you no matter what time the party ends, she'll always be there to pick your drunk self up, even if it's 3am.

She'll ask you things like, "So how were the boy? Anyone cute?"

Don't even get her started on girl drama.

Once someone crosses you and you've told your mom about it that person will forever be on a cool moms sh*t list.

If you get really lucky your cool mom might even go out with you and your friends. Not only will she be the 'MILF' in the room but she will be the best wing woman around.

There is truly nothing better than having a cool mom, because she just gets it.

P.S. Hey, Mom, I know you're reading this, so thanks for being cool.