Report this Content
My mom is my best friend and has been since day one. I never realized how much she did for me until I was on my own. I thought that I would barely call home when I left, but I find myself calling my mom 1-2 times a day for advice and everything in between. Luckily when I am struggling with the real world she's only a phone call away...
1) When you're craving something she makes and have no idea how to cook it.
2) When you have $0 to your name.
SEE ALSO: Dear Mom, Now That I'm Older
3) When you look something up on WebMD and all signs point to you dying.
4) When you're having a mental breakdown.
5) When you have no one else to rant to.
6) When you receive paperwork and realize you know nothing about being an adult.
7) When you're looking for some praise.
8) When you get a good grade on a test.
9) When you don't know what questions to ask at the doctor's office.
SEE ALSO: 27 Things You've Said If You're The Mom Friend
10) And when you just really miss your mom.
I love you, Mom, thanks for always being here for me!
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.