Is Putin Thinking Of A Master Plan?

Is Putin Thinking Of A Master Plan?

Why the Russian Hack is so important.

17
Is Putin Thinking Of A Master Plan?
Chess daily News

Trump (left) Putin (middle) Clinton (right)

Is this Alleged Russian Hack Important?

The short answer is, Yes. It is very important because the information obtained was allegedly used to sabotage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Meaning we really don't choose the better president, hence Washington Post's morbid slogan "Democracy dies in darkness."

Hilariously depressing, but is there any truth to it? And was the leaked information vital in Clinton’s demise?

Short answer is, not in my opinion. But something did ruin Clinton’s campaign and it wasn’t her policies.

We will figure out what happened there later, but for now, let’s cover the alleged Russian hacking.

Why is the media so wrapped up in this hacking?

Well, what if Evander Holyfield leaked Karrueche Tran’s restraining order against Chris Brown to benefit Soulja Boy, in his and Brown’s boxing challenge? Yeah, it wouldn’t have done anything to stop Brown from knocking out Soulja Boy, but it might have changed Chris Brown’s support system. Let’s think critically here —  always read between the lines, you might just find the back-story. The most logical reason Evander Holyfield would want Soulja Boy to have one up on Brown is to gain recognition for training him. Not because he believes Soulja Boy is the better fighter.

So what’s in it for Russia?

Is Trump the better politician?

Was Trump's anti-establishment rhetoric the culprit for Putin's admiration or was Trump just the best candidate? And I didn’t say what type of candidate.

Let’s find out.

Russia’s president Vladimir Putin

Who is Vladimir Putin?

Putin is the 2nd and 4th president of Russia. He joined the The Komitet Gosudarstvennoi Bezopanosti of the Soviet Union, or the KGB straight out of college when he was 23. The KGB is a spy and state protection agency, sort of like the FBI, NSA and CIA. This very private organization gathers intel from other nations, “conduct[s] counterintelligence, maintain[s] the secret police,… suppress internal resistance, and conduct[s] electronic espionage.” The KGB was later reformed in 1980. It was no longer a secret agency and was renamed the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.

In 1990 Putin worked as assistant head for international affairs at Leningrad — now called St. Petersburg, State University while also serving as an adviser for the chairman of the Leningrad City Council.

A year later Putin’s former law professor and mayor of Leningrad, Anatoly Sobchack appointed Putin as his international affairs advisor and soon after he resigned from the KGB. This opened the door for Putin’s 17 year political rien. 6 years after entering the political realm he worked his way up to chief of the FSB or the The Federal Security Service — not sure why the B exists but I’m sure there’s a reason. Some say the FSB is the modern day KGB-- their duty is to “implement government policy in the national security of the Russian Federation, counterterrorism, the protection and defence of the state border of the Russian Federation and so much more.”

You can read their full duties here.

In 1997 Putin also achieved a masters degree in economics and in 2008 a PHD in Economic Sciences — Putin is no dummy ya’ll. In 1999 he was appointed deputy prime minister and soon after prime minister by Boris N. Yeltsin — the acting president at the time. On December 31st 1999 Yeltsin voluntarily resigned six months before his term ended. Making Vladimir Putin the acting president until the formal elections. He was later elected with 52.57 percent of the vote. Since Russia was practicing democracy, Putin was president until 2008. After 2008 Putin endorsed his former chief of staff Dmitry Medvedev's nomination as Russia’s presidential candidate — where he was appointed prime minister. Shortly after, Medvedev passed a law extending the presidency to 6 years. This later benefitted Putin when he became president in 2012. So 2018 will be his last year, but he could potentially run again.

Putin was literally in the political sphere for 9 years before he became president for 17. He is smart, charismatic and the young Germans love him.

Trump announced his presidency June 16, 2016 spewing out his blunt hurtful thoughts and wins the presidential election with 0 political experience.

While Hillary, with 23 years of politcal expierence ran the same ol’ campaign and lost the election.

Why did she loose?

Was it her server, emails, wikileaks? Or was it the need for something new?

What do you think?

How did Hillary loose?

How did Putin get all these lucky breaks in politics?

You tell me.

How does Putin feel about the US?

Putin’s meeting with the heads of large foreign companies and business associations.

Well, in 2016 Putin expressed the potential dangers of America’s alleged nuclear weapons development to heads of large foreign companies and business associations. In his speech he expressed concerns about America’s alleged plans for a nuclear weapons hegemony — dominant weapon power, after President Bush withdrew from the anti-ballistic missile treaty. Putin believes these weapons-- if they are being constructed, are for offense rather than defense. To ‘balance the power’ Putin believes Russia should develop nuclear weapons to counteract the USA.

What do you think?

Does Putin have a motive to order the hack? And if he did and went through with it why did he?

Does he believe his accusations? Or does he have another plan in mind?

Was Clinton and her establishment buddies planning something big?

Or is Putin?

And what does Trump have to do with any of this?

You tell me.

NEXT: I will cover Hillary’s election loss, America's withdraw from the anti-ballistic missile treaty, the ‘dishonest’ media and how propaganda, agenda setting and ideology backfired.

Stay tuned!

Peace!