Alien Race Announces Earth Demolition In The Future

The Alien race, Vogons, announce that within 50 years, Earth will be demolished for an intergalactic highway!
24

Okay so by the bizarreness of the title, you probably realized this couldn't be true. Well it isn't. Any articles that came up around the same time as this suggesting the same thing are absolutely coincidental. So why did I create such a bizarre hoax of a title?

The question is very simple: I AM SICK OF POLITICS!

Seriously! Every online article I come across, every facebook post, tweet, internet meme and SNL sketch has been the same damn thing: Trump! It hasn't even been a week and President Donald Trump has been the main subject of EVERYTHING! I know its controversial and its going down in the history books and, yes our lives might be effected by his plans but to be honest.... I can't find a reason to give a sh**!!

That's right, Donald J. Trump is president, and I couldn't care any less about what stupid decision or stunt he pulls. From throwing hissy fits over jokes being made about him on SNL, to "Oh my god, he left his wife behind at the corner of whatever street and she's dressed up as Jackie Kennedy." And just the fact he's President has given atomic scientists enough to move the big ass hand on the metaphorical Doomsday Clock, THIRTY SECONDS, closer to midnight. We are now two and a half minutes to the end of the world! Funny, because we were at seven minutes to midnight during the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 1960's. Now people are picking on his son. Why don't we just ask him to make an MTV reality show around his presidency in the White House? It will be the next Jersey Shore.

This subject has been over-discussed so much I can't bring anything new to the table, and I can't go through ONE HOUR on my facebook without seeing something related to Politics.

I know politics are important but for God's sake, its not the end of the world! There are other things going on in the world two, I'll take anything not retated to politics as good news because I am sick and tired political tirades being made by the press, and constant jokes, memes and punchlines surrounding Trump and the Republican party.

There are more things to talk about then just politics. Even if its an article surround some neighbor's dog giving birth to puppies, I'll take it as news. I don't have the time, or energy to follow this new culture of political ranting that the internet has adopted. I am all ranted out and I have a personal life to focus on. There are other things to do, places to go, people to see, and books to read.

I hope for more uplifting news, or at least non-politically related news in the future. And look out for more reviews. Thank you for taking time to read this. And I hope some of you got the reference of the title!