Why Everyone Needs An Adventure Partner

Why Everyone Needs An Adventure Partner

You have to share your crazy with someone.

518
Why Everyone Needs An Adventure Partner
Ashley Hontz

Anyone can go on an adventure, but it is the person that you go on this adventure with that makes it worthwhile. Here is why everyone needs an adventure partner in their life.

They are your motivation.

Let's be honest -- you are not going to get up and do something crazy unless someone is there to do it with you. It's a fact. I mean, who else is going to help you make a decision on where to go?

Did your adventure actually happen if no one else was there to experience it?

You need someone to be able to look back at what you did and say, "What in the world were we thinking?" If something crazy happens, you need someone to be able to back you up when people question your sanity.

They are your road trip partner.

Summer time is meant for road trips and without an adventure partner there can be no road trip. You can't just jam out in the car by yourself. You need another person to look crazy with you.

They will support all of your crazy ideas.

No adventure idea is a bad idea. You need someone who understand this. If you don't have someone to back you up right away, then you might realize how crazy you actually are and back out.

They will push you to move out of your comfort zone.

Trust me, this is the best part. I would never have seen all of the things that I have if it were not for my adventure partner.

They make everything an adventure.

Everything you do together is automatically an adventure, because you are doing it with them. Nothing is ever dull when you are with them.

Adventure partners are hard to find, but once you find them, never let them go. They will be a part of the best memories and laughs of your life. So this one is for you adventure partners across the world. Stay awesome.