A mothers wish
Dating

My Wishes For You, My Daughter

I wish I could always keep you safe and guarded, but the reality is that I cannot.

576
My Wishes For You, My Daughter
Melissa Hadzic

How I wish I could always be there to help you, and to watch over you at all times. How I wish I could make sure you were safe every step of the way, but that's not realistic. One day, you will be your own person, making your own decisions, but you will always be my little girl.

My wish for you is to do anything that makes you happy and to surround yourself with people that will only make you grow into a better and stronger person. I hope you never have to feel betrayed by friends, but that will be inevitable. How you react is what will be remembered. I want you to follow your heart, wherever it takes you, and to always remember a piece of me is with you.

My wish is for you to always remain sweet, humble and kind. But at the same time, to never put up with anyone's shit and to always stand your ground when it comes to your beliefs. No matter if you are standing alone or not, never back down from what you know, deep down, is right.

My wish is for you to always give when you can afford to and help someone when you can manage to. But not if it gets in the way of you helping or giving to yourself. I want you to both be selfless and selfish, you decide which is appropriate in which situation.

My wish is for you to never fall for someone who will do nothing for you except belittle and disrespect you. I hope you always remember your worth, and know that deep down you deserve the entire world at your fingertips. I hope you remember that your smile can make any strong man weak in the knees.

My wish is for you to always remain graceful and elegant.

To never let someone make you angry enough that you do something you, deep down, know is not the right thing to do.

My wish is for you to go thru life and learn from some of my mistakes, instead of repeating them on your own. My wish is for you to be passionate about whatever it is you choose to do with life, regardless of salary. Some advice: Doing something you enjoy doing as a career will go much further than having a career just for a higher salary. Again: Follow your heart.

My wish will always be that you always do the next right thing. That you never try to take shortcuts, because I promise you, they aren't worth it.

My wish is that you never think you aren't good enough to be part of someone's life. That you weren't worthy enough. YOU ARE. You are beautiful, smart, sweet, and oh so caring. God knows this world wouldn't be as bright without you in it. I hope you remember who was there at all times, and who was there when convenient. I thank the universe every day that I was chosen to be your mother.

My final wish is that I hope one day you look back and remember that mommy did everything she could for you, and always had your best interest in the back of my mind. That no matter what, mommy never let you go without anything you desired and/or needed. That mommy never walked away, but instead loved you more than the air I breathe.

No matter how old you get, or how big you grow, you will always be my little mini-me. Mommy is so grateful to have you as a child.