What To Do On Valentine's Day Without A Date
Dating

14 Ways To Celebrate Valentine's Day WITHOUT A Date

No Valentine? No problem.

407
https://www.pexels.com/photo/beverage-chocolate-cocoa-coffee-301650/

Valentine's Day can be an annoying holiday for anyone without a significant other. But just because you don't have a partner doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to celebrate. Take a look at the list I've compiled to find a way to celebrate Valentine's Day this year without having a date.

1. Bring it back to elementary school and break out the Valentine's

Who didn't love getting Valentine's from their classmates back in elementary school? Tattoos, candy, stickers, and fun little cartoon princesses. What more can a girl ask for?

2. Wear pink

It might not be a Wednesday, but you can celebrate Valentine's Day with your wardrobe this year.

3. Treat yourself to a night out with your friends

Go out on the town and have a girl's night! No boys tonight.

4. Chocolate

Who says you can't buy your own chocolate?

5. Pop some popcorn and turn on the romantic comedies

Grab your friends. Grab some snacks. Grab some movies. It's time for a romcom.

6. Ice cream

For when the chocolate just isn't getting the job done.

7. Call your parents and tell them you love them

Love doesn't have to be romantic. Call your parents and tell them how much they mean to you.

8. And while you're at it call your grandparents too.

Your grandparents love to hear from you and you probably don't call them enough as it is. Spread the love and call them too.

9. Brownies

upload.wikimedia.org

Brownies are another great dessert food that are helpful for celebrating Valentine's Day.

10. Cook yourself a fancy dinner

Treat yourself with a nice fancy dinner. Look up your favorite recipe online and give it your best shot. Of course don't forget to cook it with love.

11. Have a dance party

Get your friends together and spend the night dancing to the greatest love songs of all time.

12. Cupcakes

c1.staticflickr.com

Everybody knows that cupcakes are way better than regular cake, which means they are a way better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than regular old boring cake.

13. Get some flowers

Who doesn't love roses? Plus when everybody asks who sent them to you you can totally answer just say that Zac Efron bought them for you.

14. Cut out some paper hearts and use them to decorate your room

c2.staticflickr.com

Get in the spirit with some do-it-yourself decorations.