9 Most Nostalgic 'Fuller House' Moments

9 Most Nostalgic 'Fuller House' Moments

Everywhere you look, some college-aged girl is binging on this.

8
9 Most Nostalgic 'Fuller House' Moments

On Feb. 26, 2016, every college-aged girl dropped everything they were doing to binge watch Netflix’s reboot of the classic, much beloved sitcom "Full House." When the reboot, aka "Fuller House," was announced, everybody who was raised watching "Full House" on ABC Family and Nick at Night eagerly counted down the days until the new show premiered. We had high expectations for it and all though it wasn’t as great as we had anticipated, it did achieve one thing we all wanted: nostalgia. Here are the nine most nostalgic moments of the first season:

1. The theme song

Besides for the slightly awkward Carly Rae Jepsen new theme song, who doesn't love a side by side comparison of the characters we know and love today?

2. The shoutout to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Where you at Michelle?

3. The side-by-side Flintstones song

If you didn't get tears in your eyes seriously go away.

4. This other shoutout to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

At $995 for a coat, I would definitely say they don't need to act anymore.

5. Jesse singing "Forever"

Shoutout to The Rippers casually in the background.

6. The Flashback to Stephanie's "wedding"

Tbh kind of forgot about Harry until he magically reappeared.

7. Uncle Jesse's shoutout to the cheesy music always featured in the conclusion of every episode of "Full House"

You knew it was the end of an episode of Full House when you heard the cheesy violins.

8. The return of all of the catchphrases

Honestly don't really remember DJ saying "Oh my Lanta" that much in the original series.

9. And the theme song again because I cry overtime I watch it

Because 29 years later and John Stamos looks amazing. Still.