9 New Features The iPhone 7 Offers

9 New Features The iPhone 7 Offers

Another year, another iPhone.

20
9 New Features The iPhone 7 Offers

Another year has passed and it's September once again, so you know what that means: It's time for the release of the newest iPhone! The long awaited addition to the iPhone family is finally here, and it's here to impress. Once you hear these nine new features the iPhone 7 offers, you may consider breaking the bank to get ahold of it.

1. Splash and water resistant design

That's right! The iPhone 7 will be splash and water resistant. Now, you can worry a little less about dropping your phone in the toilet. It'll even protect your phone from dust! You know, if you get caught in a sandstorm.

2. New Home button

With the new Taptic Engine, the Home button gives you precise tactile feedback as you press it. Designed to be durable, responsive, pressure sensitive and customizable, the button will make you feel right at home.

3. New color finishes

Along with Apple's signature silver, gold and rose gold finishes, they're adding black with a matte finish and a deep, high-gloss jet black to the mix. What a time to be alive.

4. Advanced camera system

Optical image stabilization reduces blur while a larger aperture with a six-element lens will deliver brighter, more detailed shots. Basically, your Instagram game is about to be strong.

5. Retina HD Display

The display delivers cinema‑standard colors that promise to be so accurate that if you took a picture on vacation, it will look like you're still there.

6. Longer battery life

With the A10 Fusion chip, iPhone 7 owners will enjoy up to two more hours of battery life. This is the longest battery life ever in an iPhone. You know you want it. It's calling you.

7. Improved stereo speaker system

The stereo speakers deliver two times the audio output of the iPhone 6s. Now, there's no need to carry your speaker around with you. Isn't technology great?

8. Headphones with a Lightning connector

Say goodbye to the headphone jack and hello to the Lightning connector. Headphones for the iPhone 7 will plug into the same area its charger plugs into. If you want to use your old headphones, you'll need to buy a jack adapter. How convenient.

9. 3D Touch

With 3D Touch, the iPhone responds with subtle taps. The Retina HD display integrates 3D Touch throughout iOS 10 to allow you to interact with more apps. How handy!

So, what are you waiting for? Go out and treat yourself to the latest and greatest in Apple technology!