8 Events Across the World

8 Events Across the World

Are you into traveling? Check out these beautiful events that happen each year.

52
8 Events Across the World

Everyday, there are so many events taking place around the world. Interested in finding out more? Scratch that itch for adventure and scroll through some of the coolest things that take place each year.

1. Miracle Garden, Dubai

By the looks of this, it seems as if Dr. Suess was involved. However, this garden is about 2 million sq ft and prospers all year long for tourists and locals to travel through.

2. Rio de Janeiro Carnival, Brazil

This carnival was created to celebrate the beginning of Lent. It attracts over 2 million people and is open to anyone that wishes to participate in the fun. Looks like I'm headed to Rio next year!

3. Ten Days on the Island, Australia

Ten Days on the Island is an arts festival which takes place in Australia each year. This event is only about 16 years old and was created to celebrate and bring together Tasmanian culture and artists.

4. Duanwu Festival, China

Also known as the Dragon Boat Festival, China celebrates this event on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese New Year. Who wouldn't want to ride in the river on a giant, colorful boat?

5. Art Car Parade, Texas, United States

The Art Car Parade attracts over 250,000 spectators each year. You can catch anything from a highly decorated go-cart to a lawnmower during this parade.

6. Gelato Festival, Italy

This one is for all of you ice cream lovers! Cities in Italy hold the Gelato festival each year which allows gelato makers to sample their products out to the public.

7. Oktober Fest, Germany

Many parts of our country celebrate October Fest, but no one does it better than Germany! Each year, millions of people from across the world travel to Germany just to take part in this festival (also known as "Beer Fest").

8. Coachella, California, United States

Coachella is great because it is made to celebrate all kinds of music for all different types of people. Ever since it was created, Coachella has grown immensely and is now celebrated two weekends in a row.