8 Bible Verses Every Senior Needs To Hear

The LORD will not fail you, for it is He who cares

55
ABC 13

1. Matthew 14:27

"But Jesus immediately said to them: 'Take Courage! It is I. Do not be afraid.'"

Take courage the LORD states. This is not a time to back down and let the world make decisions for you but a time to take charge and start doing what the LORD leads you to do. The end of your senior year will prose many new opportunities; take courage and go after these chances.

2. Luke 1:45

"Blessed is she who has believed that the LORD would fulfill his promises"

The one who believes is blessed and shall receive exactly what God said they will receive. Trusting in God and the plan he has for you is essential while moving into this next chapter of our life.

3. 1 Corinthians 1:8

"He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our LORD Jesus Christ"

This will be a time period of trails and mistakes. With prom, graduation and turning 18, there are plenty of temptation coming your way. The bible says the LORD will keep with you until the end, and on the day that Jesus comes back, you will be blameless IF you stay by the LORD's side.

4. James 4:3

"When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your own pleasures."

Many are praying as we enter this time of uncertainty. It needs to be remembered that prayer should be asking for His will (that is if answers are wanted), not for what our worldly self desired will is.

5. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."

The end of your last semester is both scary and exciting. Everyone around is just as scared over the unknown as the next. Comfort those in the halls during this time of drastic change.

6. Psalms 32:8

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."

All the unknown and uncertainty that is being faced can be a struggle but God teaches us the way. He guides us in the direction that is right; and with His own eye. There is no better view than the view of God the Father.

7. 2 Chronicles 15:7

"But as far you, be strong, and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

It is tempting to slack off has the end draws near but do not. The hard work will be rewarded on Earth and with a gift that Earth can not comprehend.

8. 1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares."

Coming up there will be many concerns: college, jobs, scholarship, graduation, the list goes on. Before these concerns consume you, give them to the LORD for he cares. He will take care of you and all your worries.