7 Ways to Better Your Life in 2017

7 Ways to Better Your Life in 2017

New Years goals

2
7 Ways to Better Your Life in 2017

1. Eliminate toxic relationships

Figure out what you’re putting more time into than its worth. You deserve the best, and you deserve people that think the same. Surround yourself with positivity and support. Letting go is hard, but to help yourself you might need to let some people go.

2. Start saving.

There’s no time like the present to start saving! Starting on January first, start collecting a few dollars a day and keep your money in a cute mason jar. Add to it every day, so that at the end of the year you will either have some extra cash to spend or the beginnings of a new savings account (with interest!).

3. Plan for the future.

The future doesn’t always have to be scary. Planning things out can be super fun, and figuring out future opportunities can make you look forward to working towards those goals! What to you want to do in 2017? Set your mind to do something you wouldn’t normally and have an adventure.

4. Try something new.

Take a road trip or backpack a long trail. Try new foods or try cooking some! Go to all of the shows your college puts on and make some new friends.

5. Treat yourself.

Eat healthy and keep up with personal mental and physical hygiene. Take extra time to deep condition your hair or color in an adult coloring book. Take a day off to do what you need to, and know you’re doing good for your body.

6. Make a goal.

Plan out an accomplishable goal to move forward in the future.

7. Overachieve at your classes/job.

Performing well not only makes you employer happy, but it keeps you happy too. Do your very best and you will be rewarded in one way or another!