7 Things Happy People Do Differently

7 Things Happy People Do Differently

It's not a just circumstance but something you can actually work hard at.

19
7 Things Happy People Do Differently
Unsplash

It's something most of us dream and talk about, but in reality it's much more than that. Some of us believe that it is circumstantial and that certant people are just born lucky while others not so much. in truth though, Happiness is a feeling that can be brought about by our mere actions In our lives. Here are some simple actions you can take that are scientifically proven to improve your levels of happiness.

1. They exercise.

People who exercise regularly tend to be happier, because they are doing what their body naturally is supposed to do. We aren't meant to be as sedentary as we are now a days and when we become too much so, depression can happen. The more we use our bodies the better they work, which Ironically enough means that people who exercise more have more energy. Taking care of your overall health is important and getting an endorphin rush naturally from exercise is in many ways the best, healthiest, and quickest ways to achieve a quick burst of happiness

2. They are passionate about stuff.

Have you ever noticed that some of the happiest people around also seem the busiest? People with many passions keep themselves busy expressing them. Without passion and expression the world is grey and colorless. Just imagine a world with no art entertainment or sports. Having a passion or mutable passions and expressing them makes a person interesting and defiantly happy as well.

3. They find life amusing.

People who are happy usually don't take life too seriously. There is a reason why we all laugh anyway when comedians make jokes that are offensive. Comedy has a way of lightening up even the toughest and most awkward of situations. If you can add any amount of humor to a problem, then you have the power to make the problem less precedent in your life .

4. They are self-aware.

Admitting who you are and all of your faults can get difficult at times, but in the long run it is what also leads to self improvement. People who can never admit when they are wrong can get trapped into bad habit's and it gets harder for them to move on from things cause they can never seem to find the root of the situation. In a way self-awareness frees you. Always blaming others for your mistakes instead of just owning up to them delay's growth, growth we all need to become the best and happiest versions of ourselves.

5. They see challenges as learning experiences.

We all get stressed sometimes when we have a long or challenging day of work, but people who are generally happy see it all in the end as a learning experience. Ever noticed that the happiest people are usually successful too? This is because they complete all the work they need to get done with pride and passion due to seeing it all as an opportunity

6. They hang around other happy people.

It's true, people who are happy attract other happy people, in psychology it's known as the law of attraction. The happier and more confident you feel the more people are going to want to hang around you cause they want to feel happy too. Not saying that you always have to be but being around people who are overall happier may result in you being happier.

7. They put their life in perspective.

Happy people usually never sweat the small stuff because they know how to put all of their problems in perspective. Sometimes, when we are stressed we can make mountains out of mole hill's but happy people somehow know how to keep most of their problems as just hills alone. They are also willing to learn and become stronger form past mistakes and challenges. There is a reason why the things that we once though were the end of the world aren't anymore, as we get older our perspective changes as it should.